♪ 일

❝ thin walls ❞ 텐 x 리사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stepped inside my apartment's elevator. I was about to close it when a hand grabbed the rails. I took a quick glimpse at his face and then averted my eyes to his hand pushing the ground floor button.

"Good morning." he greeted.

I wasn't sure if I was the one he was talking to even though we're the only ones inside here. I pointed at myself gesturing if he was talking to me.

He chuckled before saying, "Of course silly."

I was slightly embarrassed so I bit my lip before facing at him and answered, "Good morning."

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asked which made me a bit confused.

That was a random question.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

I turned to face him again and gave him a confused look. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He grinned at me before answering. "Thin walls."

I was slightly confused by his remark since that I didn't get what he meant.

He grinned at me. "I live next door, I hear you crying every night."

"Wait what? You heard everything?

He nodded in reply.

I placed both my hands to cover my face due to the embarrassment i'm feeling right now.

"Hey, it's okay."

I kept silent and removed my hands from my face and went out of the elevator before he did. I felt his presence by my side so I quickened my pace but he still got the chance to catch up and hold my arm to stop me. What the hell is his problem?

"Did some guy break your heart?"

"What makes you think so?" I asked.

"I told you, thin walls." he said and smirked. Tch.

I pulled my arm from his grip and walked my way to the bus stop.

"Stop following me!"

He looked both left and right before pointing at himself and asked me if I was talking to him. Tch this guy is seriously getting on my nerves, I don't even know him.

I stepped into the bus and noticed that he was getting in too. I tried hard to not get mad at his actions but the moment he sat next to me made my blood boil to the point that I can't take in my emotions much longer.

"What the heck is your problem? Stop stalking me will you?" I managed to say without shouting.

He suddenly laughed so hard. "I'm not stalking you, it's just that we're going to the same direction."

"Why sit here?"

"No more available seats."

I rolled my eyes and averted my eyes to the windows beside me.

"I know you don't like talking to strangers but hey, nice to meet you, my name's Ten." he said out of the blue while handing out his hand for me to take.

I just stared at his hand, no plans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter