♪ 삼

❝ thin walls ❞ 텐 x 리사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 7 in the evening, Chaeyoung told me she'd pick me up at that time so I hurriedly prepared myself. I went inside my room to change into the dress Chaeyoung gave me and went to my living room to get my pair of black heels when a knock on the door stopped me. I took a quick glimpse at my watch and noticed that it was still 6:43. I went to the door and opened it to see Chaeyoung standing right in front of me looking so effortlessly beautiful.

"Lisa!" she called me and went inside my room with a woman carrying a bag follow right behind her.

I was silent as both of them sat on my couch.

"Lisa, I know you're horrible at applying make up and styling your hair so I brought along mom's favorite stylist to fix you up!" she happily said and clapped her hands like a seal.

I still kept silent and was frozen in place that I didn't notice her stylist was dragging me to my bedroom, where my mirror was placed. I quietly sat down and just stared at myself in the mirror while the woman was busy applying something on my face.

It didn't took long as she just applied slightly light make-up to my face, I thanked her and stood up. She directly went outside my bedroom while I took a quick look at my face in the mirror, and I sure can say that it suits me.

"Lisa! I'll be waiting in the car, take your time!" I heard Chaeyoung said from my living room and I shouted an okay as an answer. I heard my apartment door close signing that she and her mom's stylist went out.

I went to my drawer to get my purse and clutched my cellphone placed on my bed and placed it inside my purse and went out of my room. I fixed my heels a bit and turned off my apartment's lights off and went outside to see a shocked Ten looking at me.

I stared at him, he was currently frozen in place. "What are your looking at?" I asked him while I locked my apartment's door.

He shook his head as if he shook his thoughts off. "Nothing."

I gave him an are-you-checking-me-out look and turned my door knob to make sure it's locked. "Okay, I'll get going." I said and walked towards the elevator.

I saw Junhoe's car parked in front of the building and I could clearly see them cuddling right now. Aish these two lovebirds are making me vomit. I went inside his car without letting both of them know.

I cleared my throat and shouted a "Hey!" which made both of them fix themselves in their seats and made Chaeyoung face me.

"Woah, Lisa! You look so beautiful! Don't you think so babe?" She said and tapped Junhoe who is currently turning the car's engine on.

I was about to thank Chaeyoung for the compliment when Junhoe suddenly spoke up. "You look more beautiful babe."

I faked a vomit sound while they continued to cuddle even though Junhoe's busy driving right now.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the venue, It was such a huge hotel which made my jaw drop as soon as I noticed that the party will be held at the rooftop. Junhoe dropped as off by the entrance before he searched for a spot to park his car.

I saw Jennie running towards our direction, Chaeyoung probably saw her too since that she suddenly squealed beside me. I noticed Junhoe was standing behind us, so we decided to head to the rooftop for the party. I was just silent while both Jennie and Chaeyoung kept talking non-stop. I wonder where's Jisoo?

"Lisa! I thought you won't come! I'm so glad you came." Jennie told me and hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe.

"Well, I told her there'd be a lot of food!" Chaeyoung answered, slighty chuckling.

"Well, who am I to decline food?" I told them which filled the elevator with laughter. We stepped out and saw a beautiful view right in front of us.

I can't take my eyes off the whole place. It's too beautifuk for the world, I haven't been to these kinds of parties before so probably i'm just overreacting. But I swear, it's so beautiful, the whole rooftop looks like a 5-star resort, it's huge, no doubt.

"Make yourselves comfortable guys!" Jennie said and took us to an empty table, wherein a waiter gave us welcome drinks. I took a couple of gulps and roamed my eyes around the whole area. Can I just please say it one last time? It's so beautiful!

"Lisa!" Jennie called me which dragged me back to reality.

"If you want to roam around the area, please don't hesitate to do so." She told me and smiled.

"Ey Jennie! I'll do that later, I missed talking to you guys! Oh by the way, where's Jisoo?"

Jennie scratched the back of her neck and her smile suddenly turned into a worried look. "Aish that girl! I was looking for her a while ago but I can't seem to know where she is right now." I nodded in reply and finished my drink.

We talked for minutes, about random things i'm not even interested inー specifically boyfriends and love and some . "Hey guys, I'll be going to the restroom for a sec."

I stood up from my seat and headed towards the bathroomー which I clearly don't know where it is. I walked towards the pool, seeing a lot of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter