♪ 사

❝ thin walls ❞ 텐 x 리사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sun illuminating through my window woke me up which made me stood up from my bed and rubbed both my eyes. I directly went out of my room and went straight to the living room with my eyes half open. Clutching the TV's remote control, I threw myself to my couch and slapped my face with my free hand. 

 

My eyes were now wide open and a sight of a sleeping neighbor on the couch across me made me more awake. "Get out of my couch!" I shout and my head suddenly hurt. I shouldn't have shouted.

 

Ten suddenly jumped off from his sleep and shouted. "I'm innocent mommy! I swear I didn't broke the piano!" 

 

I tried so hard to hold myself from laughing, but unfortunately just cracked up while clapping both my hands even though my head hurt like hell. I saw him stare at me in confusion while scratching his head, probably feeling lost right now.

 

"Where am I, what am I doing here?"  he asked, which made me stop laughing.

 

I arched a brow and crossed my arms. "Excuse me, but I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing in my apartment Ten?" 

 

"Omo, don't tell me." I panicked, checking my clothes if they were still there, and that's when I realized that I still wore my dress from last night. 

 

"What the heck Lisa, I would never!"

 

"What happened last night?" I asked.

 

"I told you I didn't!" He shouted.

 

"I meant at the party you dweeb." I said, smacking his head. "That hurt."

 

He scratched his head, trying to remember even a single detail about what happened last night, but just shook his head afterwards. Even I, myself can't remember anything but party lights, tiramisu and drunk people.

 

Drunk people. "Ten, did we perhaps drink last night? My head hurts like hell." He just stayed silent and just stared blankly at my ceiling. Tch.

 

I felt my phone vibrate from my hand and opened it to see a message from Jennie. I went to my kitchen, and grabbed a glass of water while reading it.

 

Jennie 9:32 AM

Lisa! Thanks for coming to the party last

night. btw, both you and Ten got drunk last 

night, the bartender told me you had a bet.

Ten lost though. I asked my driver to take 

both of you back to your apartments, none

of his friends knew where his keys were so we 

just decided to let him rest at yours, hope

it's okay. AND! See you soon! 😘

 

My jaw literally dropped, I almost choked at Jennie's message and took time to read it again and again as soon as it sinks in to my brain. "What's that?" Ten asked which snapped me back to reality. I ran towards him that I almost tripped and showed him Jennie's message with a confused faced. 

 

He stared at me, confused as much as I am. "There's no way I lost."

 

Face palm. That wasn't my point. I pointed the last part, and that's when he nodded as as sign that he understood what I meant now. "Now go back to your apartment Chittaphon." 

 

"I don't care if you lost your keys, just go out of my apartment." I added, which made him stood up from his seat. "Fine, you won the bet after all." he said, walking towards my door and gave me a wink before he closed it. Seriously?

 

I took a deep breath and went to take a bath, I smell like saliva, ew. I took breakfast afterwards and decided to take out my trash which I haven't thrown last time.

 

"Taking out the trash?" Ten asked me as soon as he closed his apartment's door. Looks like he found his keys.

 

I nodded. "Found your k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter