Chapter 2

BTS Werewolf AU

Jimin POV

"Where the hell were you?" Namjoon asked worried when I finally reached home. I walked towards my room to put on some clothes.

Taehyung sniffed me. "I smell Hime on you."

"Yeah? I smelled you on Hime too." I growled.

"Woah~" he held his hand up in surrender. "You were missing for days. I smelled you on her and we were just worried."

"Her scent on you is very strong." Jungkook pointed out.

"I slept with her." I replied. They're eyes widened at my statement. "Not like that!"

"Uh, yeah. Of course. You don't smell like ." Yoongi commented.

"What happened to you?" Hoseok asked pointing at the bandages on my body.

"I got attacked."

"By who?" Namjoon asked.

"You know who." I replied.

"Namjoon, can't you just make up with him already. It was just a misunderstanding between you two. We used to be such close friends."

"You don't think I've tried? He won't believe me." Namjoon said and left my room. Jin followed him to continue their talk.

"So, you were with Hime? No wonder you didn't want to come back." Taehyung said with a knowing smirk.

"Sarang found me and took me home." I said catching Yoongi's attention.

"What?"

"Sarang found me and took me home." I repeated. Yoongi looked at me with a straight face. I'm pretty sure he's jealous. I laughed. "Don't worry. Your crush from junior high actually has the hots for you too."

"What?"

"She thinks you're cool cause you're quiet and aloof, but if I were you, I would talk to her more often. She thinks your voice is y." I said and kicked them out of my room. I laid on my bed and pulled out 2 handkerchieves of the same color from the nightstand next to my bed. I looked at the name embroidered on it and hugged the pieces of cloth against my chest. I love you.

********************************************

"Jimini~" Taehyung shouted bursting through my bedroom door. "Rise and shine!"

"I can't tell if it's the sun or your smile that is lighting up my room." I mumbled sitting up in bed.

Taehyung laughed with that boxy grin on his face. "Today is a new day! Let's get ready for class." He pulled my arms. "C'mon. Up! Up! Up!" He stopped when he something caught his eyes. "What's this?" He reached for it.

"Nothing!" I shouted grabbing the handkerchieves pushing Taehyung towards the exit. "I need to get ready so out you go."

I closed the door and leaned against it with sigh before putting the handkerchieves away and heading to the restroom.

We walked to school together and were talking animatedly when I spotted Hime across campus.

"Hey, look. It's your crush." Hoseok pointed at her.

"I can see that." I stated. "Ah!" I turned to look at the others. "I may or may not have told her that we are werewolves."

"What?!" The guys shouted in sync. "Why?!"

"She woke up with me next to her in human form. What was I supposed to tell her? Oh, I broke into your house and snuggled with you?"

"Oh, she saw us...aaaannd she's running away." Jungkook said.

"Is she scared of the fact that we are werewolves?" Jin asked.

"Nope! Not at all!" A voice chirped popping out from behind Yoongi. We turned to the source. "More like she's embarrassed for confessing about her crush on Jimin to Jimin in his wolf form. That's why she's avoiding you."

"Oh! It's Sarang, the girl that Jimin says that has the hots for Yoongi!" Taehyung blurted.

"Idiot!" I hissed.

"Eh?" Her eyes met Yoongi's and he continue to stare her down with his poker face. Her cheeks reddened under his gaze. "H-Hime is calling me. B-bye!" She ran off.

"S-she popped out next to me." Yoongi said letting go of the breath he was holding. "She's so cute."

"Yeah yeah, whipped hyung. Let's go to class." Namjoon said dragging Yoongi towards their music composition class.

"We should go too." Hoseok said.

"Yeah." I agreed and we headed to our dance class leaving Taehyung, who has no class within the next hour, and Jungkook who has whatever class he has.

Taehyung POV

"Bye hyung." Jungkook waved to me and walked off to his class leaving me alone. Why does my class not start until 11 today? I pouted and trudged to the cafeteria alone. Stupid class. Stupid time. Stupid teacher. I'm all alone. I'll have to wait until lunch before I see the others again. I pulled out a chair and was about to sit down but I saw someone not to far from me. A smiled spread on my lips. I'm not alone.

I walked over and pulled out the seat next to hers and sat down. On instinct she stopped typing on her laptop and turned to give me a quick glance then back to her laptop. She did a double take and looked at me again. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Hi, Hime." She blinked once. Twice. A small nod was used as a greeting and she went back to typing. I watched her type. "Why are you here?" My question was met with silence. "Do you not have class? When is your next class?"

"11." A one word answer escaped her lips.

"Cool, me too. So, what are you doing?"

"Essay."

"For which class?"

"History."

"Oh." I nodded. "What is it about?"

She stopped with a sigh. "Why are you here?"

"In case you didn't know, I also attend this school." I said.

"That's not...what I meant. I mean, why are you here? Next to me."

"Oh! The others are in class and I don't have class until 11." I nodded.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I was gonna hang here in the cafeteria alone until class starts, but then I saw you. Keep me company."

"Look, I don't hate you or anything, but you're kinda bothering me." Hime said.

I pouted. "But I'm alone. Please don't shoo me away." I looked at her with puppy eyes.

She tried to resist but soon let out a small chuckle. "Ok, but please, don't bother me so much."

"Ok!" I chirped. I put my elbow on the table and rest my head on my fisted hands. I continue to watch her type. 5 seconds turns to 10 then 20. Gosh the silence is killing me!

"Hey." I poked her cheek. She let out a sigh. "How did you get that?" I pointed to a scar that looked like an animal bite between the web of her thumb and index finger on her right hand.

Hime stopped typing and looked at what I was pointing at. "Ah, this?" She asked sliding her opposite thumb over her scar. I nodded in confirmation. "I got bit by a wild dog in the forest when I was a kid."

"Why would there be a dog in the forest?" I asked.

"Well, at least I thought it was a dog at that time. Now that I think about it, it might've been a wolf. Forest and wolf makes more sense than forest and dog." She let out a chuckle.

"Why did the wolf bite you?"

"Um..." she thought for awhile. "It was hurt and I wanted to help. The wolf thought I was gonna do something bad to him and on instinct it bit me, I guess." She shrugged and continued to type. "I swear I thought it was a dog. Gosh, I sound as stupid as Sarang. Mistaking a wolf for a dog."

I giggled. "At least you were a kid when you mistook a wolf for a dog. And not an adult."

"Tell me about it." She said agreeing with me. "But I gotta say, I'm pretty sure you would mistake a wolf for a dog too, if you were a normal human being, of course."

"Why do you think that?" I gasped. "I'm not that dumb."

"Uh, sorry to break it to you, but you are."

Another gasp escaped me. "Rude."

She chuckled. "I think you're stupidly cute. Just like Sarang."

"Well, at least you think I'm cute." I shrugged.

She saved her file and turned off her laptop. "Anyways, class is starting in 10." She said gathering her stuff. "Bye."

"Nice talking to you."

"Same." And we split ways.

Jimin POV

"It's faint but I smell Hime on you." I said when Taehyung exited his class. I pushed myself off the wall and grabbed Taehyung into a choke hold. "Why do I smell Hime on you?"

"Ow~ calm down~" Taehyung whined. "Let go of me~"

I let go of him and repeated my question. "Why do I smell Hime on you?"

"You all had class and I didn't. I went to chill in the cafeteria and saw her. I sat with her and talked to her and I like her." I glared at Taehyung. "Woah~" he held his hand up in defense. "I don't like her like that. She's cool. I think it'll be nice to be her friend."

"Friend."

"Friend." He repeated. I continue to stare at him silently. "C'mon! We're bros man. I would never do that to you. So, let's go! To the cafeteria!"

"Yeah yeah." I replied as he dragged me off.

"Where are the others?" Taehyung asked as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Restroom or something. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Ok, you buy the food and I'll reserve a table."

"What do you want?"

"Anything." Taehyung replied and went off searching for a table. After I bought the food I searched for Taehyung. I spotted him sitting with Hime. They were talking with bright smiles on their faces and Hime even pinched his cheek. I made my way towards the table and saw Sarang do the same. Hime spotted me as I got closer to the table. She quickly picked up her tray of food and grabbed Sarang by the arm.

"Hey, where are we...I didn't even eat." Sarang said as Hime pulled her away. Taehyung watched in awe and turned to me. I tossed his tray of food in front of him making him gasp.

"What did my food do to you? Don't toss it like that."

"What did you two talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing." Taehyung shook his head.

"You two were laughing and having a great time and it's 'nothing'?"

"Just small talk between friends, I guess."

"Friends? You two are friends now?"

"Well, yes, not really, no." Taehyung shook his head. "She doesn't consider me as a friend, but I would like to consider her as my friend." He smiled.

"If she doesn't consider you as her friend, why did she talk to you. The moment she saw me, she ran off."

"That's because she likes you."

"Doesn't seem like it." Taehyung giggled. "What were you two talking about anyways?."

"Back to that, huh?" Taehyung sighed.

"Yes, because I want to know."

"I told you. Nothing. Just small talk. Don't worry about it."

"Tell me." I growled. Literally.

"Woah~" Taehyung raised his hand in surrender. "Ok! Just calm down. And don't turn here."

"Don't push my buttons like that then. You know my transformation is triggered when there is an elevation in my emotions."

Taehyung sighed. "Yeah. Ok. I get it. Calm down. I'll tell you." Taehyung took a bite of his food. "Like I said, it's nothing. I saw her and she was waiting for Sarang to get her lunch so that they could eat together. I walked over and talked to her like a normal friend would. I asked her about her lecture today and she told me it was boring. Then she asked me why I'm talking to her like we're friends and I said 'we are friends' and she said 'just cause I talked to you this morning, doesn't mean we're friends' then I said 'but you like Jimini' and she pinched my cheeks and called me cheeky. Then she saw you and made an escape with Sarang."

"That's it?"

"That's it. I swear."

"Ok." I said. "I believe you." We continued eating and the others joined us.

"How was class?" Jin asked.

"Ok." We all replied.

"What were you all doing? Do you know that I was in danger? Jimini almost attacked me." Taehyung pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop exaggerating."

"I'm not." Taehyung retorted and told the others what happened.

"You are so whipped." Hoseok shook his head.

"Well, y'know, he's not the only one." Namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi said drinking his tea.

"Nothing." Namjoon said looking back at me. "You need to keep your emotions in check."

"I know, I just-"

"I don't understand. Why does your emotions transform you like that?" Jungkook asked.

"Because Jimin is usually really kind. So when he gets angry, the sudden elevation in emotions triggers his transformation." Yoongi explained.

"Oh, but I can transform on my own free will too." I added. "So don't worry about me, kookie." I ruffled his hair.

He pulled away from me. "Who said I was worried about you?"

"Rude. I'm your hyung."

"Yeah, whatever. Shortie hyung."

"You-"

"What I want to know is," Hoseok cut me off. "Why do you like Hime so much?" His question made all heads turn to stare at me.

"Yeah, why do you like her so much?" Taehyung repeated.

"Wait, you don't know? And you're the closest to him?" Jin asked.

"He never told me anything."

"Why do you like her so much?" Yoongi repeated.

I cleared my throat. "What about you? Why do you like Sarang so much? Have you talked to her yet? Stop staring her down and talk to her with that 'y' voice of yours." Yoongi blinked once. Twice. Three times. He cleared his throat and continued to eat in silence.

"Ok. Stop. Let's eat." Jin said and everyone did as ordered. Phew. I'm off the hook this time.

Hime POV

"Why did you pull me away like that. We could've eaten in the cafeteria." Sarang pouted.

"What? You don't like eating outside?"

"It's not that I don't like eating outside, it's just..." she trailed off.

"Oh I'm sorry. You wanted to eat with Yoongi and I ruined that chance."

Sarang blushed. "What? That's not it!" She hit me embarrassed. "It's just...you keep avoiding Jimin like that. He's gonna think that you hate him."

"I'm embarrassed. I said that I liked him when he was sitting right there with us. I just...I'm an idiot."

"Yes, yes you are." Sarang agreed and I hit her.

"Let's be real. We both know that you're the real idiot here."

Sarang laughed. "No way!"

"Yes way!" I shouted and we both ate in silence. "Hey, Sarang."

"Hm~"

"Why do you like Yoongi?"

Sarang broke into a smile. "You already know."

"What? That you think he's cool because he's antisocial and aloof. Plus you think he has a y voice? Aren't there other reasons why you like him?"

"What about you? Why do you like Jimin?"

I just smiled and shook my head avoiding the question.

Jimin POV

We all walked home together and stopped in our tracks at the sight of the group of people in front of us.

"Well well well. If it isn't Namjoon and his friends."

"We're brothers."

"Say whatever you want, but you're not related by blood. You know that. We all know that."

"Wrong. We're from the same pack and we have the same ancestors. We may have different parents, but we're still related. That's why I call them my brothers, Jackson, because they are."

Jackson scoffed. "Whatever."

"What do you want Jackson?" Jin asked.

"We don't want anything." Mark replied. "We're just on our way home from the store."

"Be quiet Mark." Jackson said through clenched teeth.

"What? It's the truth." Mark said holding up the bags of groceries.

"Well, if you don't mind, we'll be going now." Jin said.

"Wait." Namjoon spoke up. "Jackson, you were the one who attacked Jimin the other night, weren't you?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Look, if you want to hurt anyone, then hurt me. My brothers have nothing to do with what happened that day. They don't know anything. Don't bring them into this."

"Maybe I want to bring them into this."

"Don't take such a small problem and turn it into a big one, Jackson."

"It's not a small one!" Jackson yelled grabbing Namjoon by the collar. "You attacked her! Because of you she-"

"Jackson!" Jaebum shouted. "Let go of Namjoon!"

"Why? He betrayed me. Me! I was his best friend!"

"Jackson, this isn't the place for a fight." Jinyoung said. "Look around."

We looked at our surroundings. We were in a public park. Children on the playground watched us with frightened yet curious eyes. They're parents looked at us with disapproving stares. The others managed to pry Jackson off Namjoon.

Phweet. Phweet. A group of four ran towards us.

"Crap, someone called the cops." Yoongi said.

"This isn't over." Jackson stated and we all ran.

----------------------------------------------------