Chapter 1

BTS Werewolf AU

No POV

"Jeez where's Jimin?" Rap Monster asked.

"I know. He's been gone for 2 days." Jungkook stated worried.

"Where is he?" Hobi wondered.

"I hope he's ok." Jin sighed.

Just then Hime walked by and V grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed her against wall leaning in.

"U-um..." Hime gulped and leaned away from their close proximity.

"Have you," V started, "seen Park Jimin?"

"N-no." Hime stuttered while shaking her head in denial.

"Oh, ok!" V piped cheerfully. "Bye~" V waved her off happily.

"What's up?" Suga asked.

"It's faint, but I smell Jimin's blood on her." V replied.

"You don't mean-"

"Did she kill Jimin?" Jungkook asked cutting Jin off.

"Ey~, that can't be." Rap Monster said and they all turned to look at Hime laughing with Sarang. "That can't be." He repeated.

********************************************

Hime sat at home in front of the TV not paying attention to the show that was on, or the animal in front of her. The animal slipped in between Hime's arms catching her attention when he growled dangerously. "Sorry, wolf. I was thinking." Hime pet the wolf's chestnut brown hair. "I haven't seen Jimin, for 2 days now. His friends came and asked me if I've seen him. I'm not friends with Jimin. I don't even talk to him. They're his friends, how could they not know? If they don't know, how is a stranger like me supposed to know." Hime let out a sigh. "I wonder if he's ok. I mean, he's a nice guy. He is the shortest out of his friends, but he's kind and gorgeous. His voice is so soft and sweet. His laugh is so melodic, I could listen to it for eternity. His smile is so bright, I can't tell if the Earth is being lit by the sun or his smile." Hime chuckled. "I miss seeing his face."

"You have the biggest crush on Park Jimin." Sarang rolled her eyes.

"Hey! At least he's likable, unlike...Suga! Seriously, why do you like that guy. He's antisocial. I'm surprised he managed to become friends with Bangtan."

"Hey! Suga is, too, likable. He's quiet and aloof which makes him cool." Sarang defended Suga. "And his voice is rough and y."

Hime scoffed. "He's the opposite of you. Quiet, calm, and rational. While you picked up this wild wolf thinking it's a dog!"

"Whatever. I'm not gonna listen to you degrade me like that. I'm going to bed." Sarang said and stomped off.

Hime was absentmindedly watching the TV and drifted off to sleep.

Hime POV

The first time I met Park Jimin was on a cloudy day in my first year of junior high. It wasn't cold, but there was a slight breeze blowing the tree branches back and forth. I was walking home on my way from the bookstore with all my new books for the upcoming year.

"Hey, watch out!" A voice shouted. A basketball hit me making me drop all my textbooks and paperwork.

"Ouch." I rubbed at the sore spot. "That hurts."

"Are you ok?" A soft voice asked running up to me.

"Yah!" I shouted and stared at the male. His smiling face made his eyes crinkle into crescents.

"I'm sorry." He said picking up some of my stuff. I quickly picked up my remaining stuff off the ground.

"Are you ok?" He repeated.

"Jimin!" His friends shouted. We both turned to look at their direction. All six of friends stood in a line waiting for him to retrieve the ball.

I snatched my items from his hands. "What do you think?" I answered and walked off.

The second time I met Park Jimin was the beginning of the school year.

"Hime~" Sarang clung to me. "I'm tired."

"Get off. I have class right now." I stated.

"You kidding? I just got out and you're going to leave me? That ! I have open period!"

"We live in the same house. Don't you get tired of seeing my face?"

"I have no choice." Sarang shrugged. "You're my only friend."

I laughed. "Well then, your only friend is going to class. Have fun alone." I walked towards my class.

"JIMIIIIN!" Some girls yelled in the middle of the hallway making me cover my ears. They're so goddamn loud. They started pushing and shoving trying to get close to him, and I'm trying to make my way to class. I can't go around so I have to go through this stupid crowd of girls. While struggling to get through, some girls pushed me and I fell right into someone's arms, making everyone fall silent.

"Are you ok?" The sweet voice asked. I looked up and there he is. The idiot who hit me with the basketball.

"It wasn't me who hit you with the basketball."

"You heard that?"

"Loud and clear." He chuckled. I pulled away from him.

"Thanks." I said with a bow. I walked off to my class and sat down waiting for the teacher and the rest of the students to arrive. I'm playing games on my phone when another body sat next to me, which I did not care to look, until he tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up at the person with wide eyes.

"Looks like we're classmates." He smiled that same smile he gave me when we met for the first time. I quickly grabbed my stuff and scrambled out of the seat to another one.

After that, Jimin would greet me whenever he saw me and I would simply wave back without saying a word. He did that even to this day, when we're in our second year of college.

Park Jimin, and I are clearly not involved with each other, better yet we're not even friends. So, why is he the first thing I see when I open my eyes? Why is he laying in bed with me?!

"P-Park Jimin?!" I shouted falling off my bed from surprise at our close distance. "W-w-why are you here? In my bed? ?" I questioned while grabbing a pillow and attacking him with it.

"Wait! Hey, stop! I'm not . Well, not entirely. I have these bandages wrapped around my torso." It's not covering the most crucial part of your body! "And I'm injured."

"Why are you here? Your friends are looking for you." I said stopping my relentless pillow attacks when he used my sheets to cover his goods. "And how did I get in bed anyways. I'm sure I fell asleep on the couch last night."

"Brothers, not friends and I carried you to your bed, of course." He smiled his bright smile that can outshine the sun. "Well, anyways I'm here because I was injured and Sarang took me in."

"Took you in? The only thing Sarang 'took in' was..." I trailed off.

[Flashback]

"What is that?" I asked the moment I stepped inside my house. Something soft and furry was lying on the floor next to my childhood friend and roommate.

"It's a dog." Sarang said. The 'something soft and furry' turned to look at me.

I jumped. "That is not a dog! It's clearly a wolf!" I shouted.

"It's a dog!" Sarang insisted.

"It's a wolf!"

"Why would a wolf be here in the middle of the city then?"

"I don't know!" I shouted.

"See?"

"It's a wolf. Kick that thing out. Now."

"But it's hurt! Look!" Sarang showed me the injuries. "I think he was in a fight with another dog. Look at how much he's bleeding from his torso and back."

"I'm pretty sure that wolf ate the dog." I stated.

"He's not a wolf, if he is, would he do this? Paw." The wolf put its paw on Sarang's hand. "See? It's trained. If he was a wolf, he wouldn't have understood that."

"Yah."

"C'mere. She doesn't understand, cause she doesn't like animals." Sarang walked off with the wolf.

"I never said I don't like animals. I just don't like cleaning after them. Yah! Are you listening? The wolf didn't already eat you, right?" I asked running to kitchen when there was no response.

Sarang stared at the wolf confused. "Hime, he's not eating the dog food."

"Cause he's not a dog. He's a wolf!" I shouted. "And why do we have dog food when we don't have a dog?!" The wolf decided to put himself inside the dog cage which I had no idea where it came from.

"Oh! He knows that it's a dog cage. See? We can trust him."

"How can we trust him? If he put himself inside the cage, what makes you think he can't get himself out? He'll eat us in our sleep!" Sarang rolled her eyes at my statement.

"Alright," I sighed tired from Sarang's occasional stupidity. "Enough about this. Take a shower and go to sleep. You have an early class tomorrow."

"Don't kill him." Sarang pointed at me accusingly.

"He'll kill me before I kill him!" I retorted and sat down staring the wolf straight in the eyes. "I don't trust you. My friend is nice and a bit stupid and that's the only reason you're still here, so don't eat her while she's sleeping. I beg you."

"What are you doing? Not going to sleep?" Sarang asked when she finished her shower.

"I'm keeping watch in case he comes out and try to eat us in our sleep."

"If he does come out, you'll be the first to get eaten." Sarang pointed out.

"That's true." I nodded. "But at least he will be distracted and won't attack you right away."

"Don't stay up too late." Sarang yawned and walked to her bedroom.

"Yeah yeah." I replied still looking at wolf. "I have my eyes on you." I stared him down for awhile then sighed and stood up. I checked my fridge and brought out a piece of raw meat. "Don't misunderstand. I'm only feeding you this so you don't eat me or my friend while we're sleeping." The wolf silently stared at the raw piece of meat I had placed in front of him. "What? Why are you not eating? Don't tell me you only eat grass. There is no such thing as a herbivore wolf! Don't tell me you don't like raw meat? Jeez." I stood up and cooked the meat and placed it in front of the wolf. Miraculously, it started eating. "Do you kill your preys and build a fire and cook them in the wild or something? Wait, Sarang is right. You're a wolf. How did you get in the city? Yah, did someone kidnap you from the wild? Are the injuries from abuse instead of a fight? Should I call the police? No, if I tell them I have a wolf with me, they might think I'm insane, or worse, put you to sleep and I might go to jail. Ah, seriously~ tell me what should I do, huh?" I asked the wolf. "Agh." I ruffle my hair. "Why am I talking to you as if you understand? I must be going crazy." I put my elbow on my knee to hold my head up with fisted hand while watching the wolf eat. After awhile, my eyelids grew heavy and it closed on me shipping me off to dreamland. I was startled awake by the sound of a loud crash. I woke up and the wolf was gone.

"Sarang!" I shouted running up the stairs to the second floor. "Sarang! You alive?!"

"I'm alive. What's wrong with you?" She was picking up photos that fell from a box I put away in the closet.

"The wolf-"

"It's a dog." Sarang stated cutting me off.

"The WOLF" I reiterated and emphasized,"was gone so I thought he might have eaten you."

"If he was gonna eat anyone, wouldn't he eat you first. You were in front of him the whole night." "Whatever." I dismissed her statement. "Where's the wolf?"

"Watching tv on the couch. Didn't you see him when you ran past the couch? By the way, he's injured badly. I think we have to take care of him for the time being." I walk over to wolf. "I'm leaving. See you in class later."

"You behaved last night and didn't eat my friend or me, so I'll let you stay. Only until your injuries heal, you hear me?" I said pointing at the wolf sternly. "Why am I talking to you as if you understand? Are you hungry?" I asked and of course I got no reply. "I'll just cook you some meat." I walked over to the kitchen to grab some meat and cook. "Here you go." I placed the cooked meat in front of the wolf and he started eating. "Honestly, I've never seen a wolf eat cooked meat before." I chuckled ruffling the wolf's soft fur. "You're so weird."

[End]

"I went to school and your friends asked if I've seen you. He even pressed me up against the wall and everything."

"Again, brothers not friends. And yeah, I can tell. I smelled Taehyung on you." Jimin said dangerously which is a huge contrast to his gentle aura that I'm used to.

"Anyways, you-"

"Hime, have you seen oh~"

I looked at Sarang then Jimin and back at Sarang. "It's not what you think!" I quickly shouted.

"Mhm~ I didn't know you were...close." Sarang wiggles her eyebrows.

"We're not!" I shouted. "There's a reason for this!"

"And the reason is?"

"I don't know! I don't even know how he got here in the first place!" I defended myself.

"I told you already. Sarang took me in." Jimin stated.

"The only thing Sarang brought in was a wolf!"

"It's a dog."

"It's a wolf!"

"No, it's a dog!"

"No, it's a wolf!"

"Dog!"

"Wolf!"

"I'm actually a wolf." Jimin claimed.

"Hah! In your face! He's a wo-what?!"

"I'm a wolf. Well, a werewolf, to be exact."

I scoffed. "Do we look like kids to you? Who would believe that?"

"Wow~" Sarang said completely amazed. I turn to look at Sarang. "You're really a werewolf?" I gave Sarang a 'what the hell' expression.

"I am." Jimin confirmed.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "I...How? Sometimes, I wonder why I'm still friends with you? How can you believe that gibberish?"

"Do your friends know?" Sarang asked Jimin ignoring my question.

"They're not friends. More like brothers."

"Brothers?" Sarangi questioned.

"Yeah, we're from the same pack."

"Wow~" Sarang clapped amazed.

"I can't believe this. You're really gonna believe his story?" I asked Sarang.

"Well, he has the bandages on." She pointed out. "So, yeah."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm almost fully healed already. Werewolves heal faster than normal human beings."

I scoffed and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I'm gonna go crazy." I mumbled. "Ok, so let's say that you are the wolf that idiot Sarang brought in."

"Hey!" Sarang pouted.

"How did you get those injuries?" I asked curious.

"Rival wolf pack. We used to be friends, but because of a misunderstanding, we broke away from each other." Jimin sighed. "I bumped into them on my way home from the convenience store and we just ending up fighting." He shrugged.

"Right." I deadpan not believing any word he just said.

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"Not at all." I shook my head making Jimin chuckle.

"At least you're honest. By the way, do you really...have a crush on me?" My eyes widened at his question. How does he- "Because Sarang said so yesterday." He answered my unasked question. Can he- "No, I can't read minds." He chuckled.

I pulled Sarang and ran out of my room shutting the door behind me. "You better be gone when I open this door again!"

"What will happen if I don't leave?"

"I'll call the cops on you!"

"You're going to kick me out when I'm still injured."

"You're almost fully healed. You said so yourself."

"You're gonna chase me out with no clothes on?" He asked.

"Change into your wolf form and run home. You're a werewolf, aren't you?" There was no sound coming from the other side of the door so I opened it. My room was empty with the window opened. I walked to my window and there was the chestnut brown wolf running off into the sunset.

----------------------------------------------------

I honestly have no idea where this is going. The idea just kinda came to me.