Extra

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello my fellow readers, just a short note, I did some changes to the first chapter that will answer some of your questions so please re-read it! I've also fixed some typos along the way. Apologies for that, but wIthout further ado~
 


"Fany-ah." Tiffany hummed in reply as she typed away on her laptop.

"I'm bored." Tiffany stopped typing and turned to look at her wife who was lazing on the couch.

"Yes. Are you done with your work?" Taeyeon hummed in reply before rolling over to look at Tiffany who was sitting on the floor, in front of her.

"Do you need help with that? Mr. Lee can be very difficult to deal with.." Taeyeon sighed as she sat upright before moving her off the sofa. She then positioned herself behind Tiffany, snaking her arms around the latter's waist as she rests her head on Tiffany's shoulder, scanning through the work.

"Are you doubting my abilities?" Tiffany huffed dramatically as Taeyeon chuckled before kissing Tiffany at the corner of her lips.

"Of course not, he's a difficult person in general, and please do not meet him without me. I don't like the way he stares at you." Taeyeon had her brows furrowed as she recalled the man staring at her wife as if she's a piece of meat. Tiffany turned around in Taeyeon's arms before gently pressing on the latter's furrowed brows.

"Alright. I'll do just that." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips as the former wrapped her arms around the latter's waist.

The two stayed in like that until Taeyeon popped a question.

"Fany? Do you remember the day we first met?" Tiffany nodded her head as she pulled back to stare at her love.

"We met in your office and you were slightly late." Taeyeon chuckled while Tiffany watches the former with confusion in her eyes.

"You see, on that day I didn't really want to attend the meeting." Tiffany had her puppy eyes set before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter