PART 5

OUR STORY

Jinyoung POV

I just watch Mark walk away from far. There a guilty feel when I see him broke down like that but I can;t hold him. He is not mine. Someone enter my room and it Nickhun hyung. "How are you now? Feel better?" He ask me and I just nod. Before he could walk away I grab his hand. "Hyung take me with you. I don't want to stay here anymore. I keep feel guilty with Mark hyung and Jackson." I finally say it to him. He look at me with a surprise looks. I smile bitterly. He nod. "I will talk with your doctor and ask him to keep this as a secret." he said. "Thank you hyung." I reply and he just pats my head.

When I'm in his car, he shoot me with so many questions but I just pretend to be sleep. We arrive at one of his big mansion. "You will stay here with my aunt. She will take care of you for now ok. If you need anything just tell her and she will get it for you." I nod and follow him from behind. He show my room and let me rest in my room. Nickhun hyung knock my door and tell me that he gonna back to his dorm. Im trying to stop him but he said he need to go.

Who is him? Oh yes. I forget. He is my hyung. Not my real hyung. He just take a good care of me since I walk in to JYP Building. He like my real hyung even I don't really have one but he is just like that. Everything about me he will care and try to help it. He know about my feeling toward Mark. He tell me that I should not feel that way.I always ask him to bring me away from there to forget my feeling but he refused. Today he listen to me. I don't know why but I know it will be good thing. He know the best because he is hyung.

The room are complete with everything that I need. That because I always come here to hang out. There are also have a small library where I can read all the book. This all thanks to my hyung. I rarely saw his aunt. I walk to the kitchen and the food already in the table. I eat it and walk to the small library and sit in a small table. I rest my head there and fall a sleep with a tears."Mark please be happy."