PART 3

OUR STORY

At the hospital

All of them wait nervously for a result about Jinyoung condition. When the doctor come out from the surgery room they quickly run to the doctor there and ask him about Jinyoung. "I'm sorry. We already try our best to treat him better. For now he is just normal and nothing that we can say serious but I'm scared to tell you this bad news." The doctor said with a sad voice. "Just tell us about that doctor." Jaebum said. "I'm sorry. You are a bit late because he lost a lot of his blood at his head that make his head in a little bad condition. For the final result! We need to wait until he wake up. He is still in coma. I hope that you guys can be strong. Pray for him for nothing bad will be happen next. Thank you. I need to go now." The doctor leave them speechless.

Mark suddenly fall down after the doctor was gone and the other try to make him calm. He keep blaming himself for what happen. His heart feel nothing without Jinyoung. In this time he know that he love Jinyoung. Why now? Only him have that answer or maybe not. Lets just wait and see. Jackson look at Mark and try to help him calm him down with a kiss but Mark keep crying and shouting. Jackson doesn't know what to do. So, he just hug him and let him cry in his hug.

Bambam who look at that scene in front of his eyes run away because he feel jealous maybe. Jackson can only just close his eyes while hugging mark even he feel that he need to chase Bambam. Why? Because his heart now for Bambam. He didn't know hen but Bambam has important  role in his life. Maybe after he know that Mark love is not for him anymore. The times that he close with Bambam the feeling were just there and it become deeper. He can't stop his feeling. Mark push Jackson away and tell him to chase Bambam. Jackson who is in shock just nod and chase his Bambam.