PART 4

OUR STORY

Mark POV

Jackson left to chase Bambam and I just smirk. The other member just back at the dorm ecause they need to do other thing. Im just left here alone to wait for my Jinyoungie. Yes my only Jinyoungie. "I'm not in your heart anymore Jackson. It was the same like you are not my heart anymore. I know that you like Bambam now because you not like that before. You seem so cold now and always clingy with him." I talk with myself and just smile alone

I walk into Jinyoung room. He look so calm and perfect. How can someone who sick look like this? Slowly I get close to his face and kiss his lips. My tear fall after that. "I'm so late right Jinyoung?" I said. I know he can't hear it but what can I do? I miss him already. Looking him like this make me hurt too. I hold his hand. "Jinyoung ah. Please wake up now babe. I'm really sorry for what I had done to you. I love you Jinyoung ah. I love you so much. Please. I miss you." I look at him and wish that he will wake up but that was just a wish. There no respond from him. He just sleep calmly. I kiss his forehead lovely.

Suddenly the monitor that show Jinyoung heart beat beeping. Showing that he have complicated with it. I'm so scared and shout calling the doctor. The doctor quickly check him and the nurse tell me to wait outside. I've text all member about Jinyoung condition.

After a few minutes, all of them gather near me and ask me so much questions that I can't answer. So, I just being quiet and cry. I don't why I keep crying. Maybe because it was Jinyoung. That make me so weak now. I silently pray for his better condition. So I can fix everything that I regret not to do it early.

A few hour of waiting, the doctor come out and tell us that Jinyoung already wake up. So, we can visit him inside. All of them quickly walk in his room to look at him. Me? I'm just slowly walk into that room and when I see him my tears just keep falling. He just give me a sweet smile. The smile that I really miss.

"Mark hyung why are you crying? Come here." He said and I walk to him. He hug me and say thank you. I smile and cry on his shoulder. "I'm so scared if you not wake up again Jinyoung ah." He just stay silent and pats my back. All of my member walk out from his room t give us some times alone. "What will you do if I will never wake up again?" He ask me seriously. I'm not answering his questions but I just kiss his lips. His eyes become so wide with what I just did. After there no respond from him I just look down. "Hyung you need to rest ok. Just go back to our dorm. You can come here tomorrow right." He talk to me with his sweet voice. I just nod and ready to leave but before that I kiss his forehead. He pull me and hug me. "Be happy hyung no matter what happen. Your smile is everything. So, don't cry and don't be sad." He let me go and back to sleep. I walk out slowly and walk back to my dorm.

The next day I really excited to visit him. I shout to call everyone. When everyone ready we go to visit him, we walk together to the hospital. When we arrive we walk in to his room but he's not there. We ask the doctor and ask where is him. "Sorry guys. I try to stop him but he already left." The doctor tell us. I'm falling down because I fefl so weak and shock with what happen. Jinyoung ah where are you? Why are you leaving? You said that I can come here today. I'm coming but why are you leaving? After an hour we just left there without him. Maybe this is the best for his happiness. I wish you are happy wherever you are.