PART 6

OUR STORY

(AFTER 2 MONTH)

It already 2 month that Jinyoung and Mark didn't met after what had happen. Mark sill in the dorm with the others and Jinyoung was still in his hyung house. Their heart become stronger but still missing each other. They confirm their own feeling but still need time before they meet with a fate.

Jinyoung POV

"Aunty I'm going out for awhile ok." Jinyoung shout. Nickhun's aunt come to me quickly. "Are you sure that you want to go out? What if they saw you? What if Mark found you?" She said with a nervous voice. I just smile at her "Don't worry okay. I will be fine. If we were met by fate then I will believe whatever path that will lead me to the happiness." I reply and wear my shoes. "Jinyoung ah." she call me. I just look at her and she give a very warm hug like a mother to her son. That what I feel every time she hug me.

I drive slowly to the town. I just wanna take some air and I miss him so much. I will take a time to stalk him at his house later. I sigh and keep driving.

Mark POV

"Hyung I'm going to walk at town for a while." I tell my manager. "Still want to look for him?" He ask me and I just nodded. Yes. It hard to move on. I hope when I walk there every day I can found him. People see that I'm already being strong but I'm not. I'm still waiting for him and hope that he will come back. Come back to me of course but if he found someone else that can make him happy. I will let him be happy because his happiness is my priority.

I walk into the clothes shop and my eyes wide when I see the person in front of me. "J-jinyoung!" I said stuttering. "H-hyung. W-what are you doing here?" He also stuttering. He want to run but before he could do that I grab his hand and pull him into a hug. Yes he is still sweet. This hug that always make me feel better. He cry on my shoulder and keep saying sorry. I don't know sorry for what. I just pats his back while hugging him and said 'it okay' every time he said sorry. He is here now and I won't let him go again. Wait. What with my promise before? No. That, I will think about it later. For now, I just want him. " I'm sorry Jinyoung ah" I said and he just nod. We broke the hug and he lead me to his car. I choose to sit at driver sit. He just let me did that. "Jinyoung ah. Tell me everything. Why did you leave me? Do you want to kill me?" I ask him and his face is shock when I said that. "N-no hyung. I shouldn't bother you and Jackson anymore. I'm sorry. I don't know how to face both of you. I just..." I stop him from talking and kiss him. He push me and look at me at shock. I smile and he give me a weird face. "We already broke up Jinyoung ah. He and Bambam love each other like us. I love you. Their situation just like us but they got happy ending. When you gone there so many things change. Me too. I've change a lot. I become stronger and being brave to face you and confess my feeling sincerely to you. Will you accept me Park Jinyoung?" I tell him everything and he hug me. Yes of course he crying again. Hey! He is a cry baby ok. Don't blame him because he is cute like this "Hyung let's come to my place today." He tell me and I just nod. We change the sit and he drive.