Five

Blood Sweat and Tears

Jungkook and Jimin sat across from each other at the street vendour. They shared a bottle of soju after eating so much food, Jimin was certain his stomach was going to burst. Jungkook set his glass down, his cheeks pink. Jimin could see the effects of the alcohol had hit him, just as it had Jimin. His vision spun, and his head felt light, his movements uncoordinated. He lifted the glass to his lips and drank the last dredges of soju. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and checked his phone. "We should get back. Yoongi hyung might be worried."

Jimin shrugged. Yoongi was probably asleep, but Jungkook was right. They should get home soon. He stood, and as the world tilted slightly, he gripped the table to steady himself. Jungkook seemed to fare a little better. He stood and hardly swayed, though his pink cheeks and glazed eyes told a different story. The server at the truck approached them.

"You boys okay? You should take a cab home," she chided.

The boys exchanged a quick look. Jungkook smiled and draped Jimin's around his shoulders. "We're not too far. I'll get him home safely."

The server sighed and dismissed them without another word. Jungkook half-dragged, half-led Jimin down the street. It was only a couple blocks but it felt longer in their drunken stumble. A few minutes from the truck, and Jimin had to take a break. He slumped onto a bench, and Jungkook stretched out beside him. His stomach churned, and he swallowed, leaning his head back.

Through blurry vision, someone loomed over him.

He felt cold, strong hands grip his cheeks, and he felt entranced. He couldn't move, the hands held his face in place, the alcohol slowing his body. Sharp blue eyes stared down at him, the only feature he could make out. Dimly, he heard Jungkook's voice but it was muffled and distant. The figure leaned close to his ear.

"You're mine now," he whispered.

There was a flash of pain in his head, and Jungkook's voice grew louder. Jimin clutched his head, and closed his eyes. When he opened them, Jungkook was crouching in front of him, shaking him to attention. The pain in his head subsided into a dull thrum. Blinking, he let his vision clear, and sat up. He felt groggy.

"Jimin hyung, are you alright?"

"What happened?"

Jungkook bit his lip. "You kind of seized up...I don't know how else to explain it. And you went really pale."

"Did you see him?" Jimin asked, looking around. There was no one else around, just the lurking shadows. Jimin's skin crawled. Jungkook frowned and looked around as well.

"See who? Hyung, there was no one else...it was just you and me."

Jimin shook his head, which still felt heavy from the alcohol, but he knew he hadn't imagined it. He brushed his fingers along his cheeks where the being had touched him. A movement in the corner of his eye made him look up. It was there only briefly, but he thought he saw someone standing, watching them. But when he blinked, it was gone. Jungkook stared at him worriedly, and grabbed his arm. He hoisted Jimin to his feet.

"Okay, I'm taking you home. Now. Yoongi is going to kill me." 

There was a low, sinister chuckle that echoed in Jimin's ears. He squeezed his eyes shut and swallowed, trying to get rid of whatever it was. He was hallucinating, or having a bad reaction to the soju. Because what he was seeing and hearing wasn't real. He felt ill. Jungkook helped him along, and he willed himself to keep going, but all he wanted to do was curl up and sleep. The words repeated over and over in his mind. 

"You're mine now." 

They arrived to a dark apartment, and Jimin grabbed his keys ready to unlock the door, when it swung open on its own. The light , and a very displeased Yoongi leaned against the doorway. He took in Jimin and Jungkook quietly, arms crossed, and Jimin almost forgot entirely about the weirdness that happened earlier. He dropped his head and felt Jungkook tense. 

"Where the hell have you two pabos been?" Yoongi asked quietly. Behind him stood Jin, who frowned at both of them. 

Jungkook shrugged. "We...wanted to go for a drink, and then Jimin decided that it would be a good idea to get completely drunk, and we kind of took some time getting home." 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Thanks for blaming me...."

"Jimin, are you alright?" Jin asked, stepping forward. 

"He's just a bit drunk that's all," Jungkook replied. Yoongi studied Jimin, then sighed, and took over for Jungkook. He led Jimin inside and the other two followed. Jungkook continued, though Jimin couldn't concentrate properly. "I think he was hallucinating...saw something that really freaked him out... He's kind of been in and out since." 

"You're mine."

"Jimin are you okay?"

Chilling laughter. 

"Mine."

"Jiminshii?" 

Jimin's mind spun, and he was aware of being eased onto his bed, but as soon as his head hit the pillow, darkness engulfed him.

****

A/N: Ahhhhh I am so sorry!!! Here is another chapter, I do apologize for the long wait!