Berries

A Pile of Drabbles

 

 

 

 

Fluffysvajagshjsnsvwolfauhdksksbjaoaxp


 

 

 

The weather was nice to roam around the forest and it was that time of the year were most of the fruits were riped enough to be harvested. Thus, Baekhyun found himself helping his omega friend in picking up a few berries and strawberries that they both love to eat but, unfortunatelyㅡin Baekhyun's opinion, they came across a few of their alpha and beta friends who was having their daily run into the forest and had decided to tag along with them. But now watching Jongdae, a beta that was rather loud and sometimes annoying the out of everyone, was having the beating of his life after disturbing Kyungsoo from his peaceful activity.

 

A soft quiet chuckle left the raven-haired boy's mouth as he blindly reach out to pick a strawberry and instead of putting it on the basket, he took a bite on it and started munching as he continued to watch the entertaining scene that was happening a few meters from where he was. Baekhyun continued watching them with the smallest hint of smile adorning his lips as he shake his head from time to time in pure amusement while alternating from gathering more berries and strawberries to munching on a few of them as he was completely oblivious of the three alphas that was adjacent from where he was standing, a great distance but not really that far away from them.

 

"Someone is awestruck," the tallest of the three alphas muttered as he, too, amusedly watch the scene unfolding in front of them. Jongdae was now trying to shield himself from Kyungsoo's wrath that was in the form of some unripped berries thrown harshly in his directionㅡand the omega seemed to be purposely targeting his face if the hits he received from his eyes and forehead was of any indication.

 

The youngest of the trio glanced at the seemingly dazed alpha beside him and he let out a quiet laugh before reaching out a hand towards him to slowly but mockingly closed his slightly opened jaw. "Now now hyung, we don't want some flies or any insects to inhibit that mouth of yours, right?" Sehun said with a snicker before directing his gaze from were the taller was looking at. "Oh, I see now," he muttered after crossing his arms over his chest and nodded in understanding and slight amusement. Baekhyun was unconsciously letting his guard down as a small but noticeable curl of his lips could be seen.

 

Chanyeol snapped out of whatever trance he was in when the omega he was unconsciously staring at turned and made eye contact with him to only scoff and let out a small growl before turning back around to completely focus on picking out the fruits. He then felt his face suddenly heating up as he questioned himself at what had just happened before clearing his throat as he looked around anywhere but still eventually found his gaze falling back to the always seemingly indifferent and cold hearted omega.

 

"He's so whipped. Why can't he just admit that he has feelings for him, right, Sehun?" Yifan said to the younger as if Chanyeol wasn't there with them as he leaned sidewards with his hands in his pockets on an old tree.

 

But before Sehun could answer, Chanyeol had already came back to his senses as he growled, "I am not!" He then turned around with a huff as he trudged back towards the direction of their pack's huts. "He is definitely not cute when he's smiling like that- ha! As if! Never! Hmp!" he mumbled out with soft grunts of pretend mockery and anger but his two friends had already seen through his in denial phase that caused them to laugh loudly. It was always fun to see the tall alpha denying himself of his growing emotions for the unique omega and they always wondered when Chanyeol would have the guts to even just come to terms with his feelings but him confessing was on another levelㅡthat would certainly be another one of their personal entertainment. It was just really amusing to watch.