Old and Random

A Pile of Drabbles

A/N: I found this at the veeeeeery end of my notes. Lmao. One of my very old ones that I'll just post here too because why not. 


He just dreamed of a simple life. Living in a simple house with his love ones and living the simple life he wanted. He just wanted something as simple as that but it seemed like it was too much for him to ask.

 

Why did he end up here? Why does everything have to end up like this? He didn't thought any of this was possible to happen. He wasn't prepared for this. It was too much for a fragile boy like him to handle this overflowing pain coming from his already broken heart.

 

Chanyeol's gone and Baekhyun doesn't know how to handle the pain from the lost. It felt like he was torn apart into small pieces that only one person could bring him back together again but that person was gone. Now the broken and lonely soul is lost in this cruel, cruel world. Not hoping anymore to be saved and fixed because he, more than anyone else, knows that it is beyond impossible to happen.

 

Park Chanyeol was Byun Baekhyun's world, and the latter was the other's everything. They only craved for each other's love but it was taken away from them the moment they tasted it.

 

 

Was it a crime to fall in love? They only wanted to be together. Was that too much?

 

"I love you Chanyeol. Please never forget that." The smaller whispered into the taller's ear as they hugged each other, wishing to the gods that they would never have to let go of each others warm embrace.

 

"I love you too Baekhyun." He murmured with so much love and sadness filling his shaky voice. "So so much."

 

Baekhyun smiled sadly, savoring his lovers deep and sweet voice. He would miss that. He would crave for that voice and strong arms for the rest of his life.

 

In another lifetime, it could be their time. Maybe. Just maybe. They wished and prayed that they could be together. They could hug, kiss, hold and love each other without anyone or anything coming in between them and saying that their love is wrong and is a sin.

 

 

 

There's nothing wrong in loving someone. Most definitely, love is not a sin and it will never be. It is just this cruel world that proclaimed some certain love is false. Thus, people with pure hearts are afraid to fall in this magical feeling called love. Afraid to fall in the wrong places, time and for the wrong person. It is sad and cruel, indeed.