Tutorial [JunHanWoo] — for Arieszanna

A Collection of One-shots and Drabbles

WORD COUNT: 1190
1004x0610
T U T O R I A L

Friendship / Fluff


Finals was coming and both Wen Junhui and Jeon Wonwoo were failing Math. Their teacher suggested them to a tutorial and here their tutor was:

Top Student, Student Council President, School Angel… Yoon Jeonghan.

“Hello, you must be Jun and Wonwoo, right?” The two boys looked at each other, not believing their names actually rolled out of Jeonghan’s mouth.

“Us…?” Wonwoo asked, pointing to himself and Jun. They scanned the library and they were the only people there (except for the sleeping librarian).

Jeonghan laughed, his eyes turning into happy lines, “Yes, who else would I be looking for? Mr. Song asked—no, begged—for me to tutor you guys.”

The two of them joined in on the laughter, albeit rather awkwardly, till Junhui spoke up, “I’m Wen Junhui, your more handsome tutee.”

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. “I’m Jeon Wonwoo, your most handsome tutee.” He smirked at Jun. “How do you like them apples?”

“Ugh, whatever.”

Jeonghan comically sighed, “Oh dear, it’s hard to teach handsome men.”

“See? I’m handsome!” Junhui perked up and rubbed Jeonghan’s words in Wonwoo’s face.

“Handsome men, Jun, handsome men,” Wonwoo droned.

Junhui was mildly offended. “Are you saying I’m not a man?”

“Okaaay,” Jeonghan cut in before it got serious. “Do you guys have your Math textbooks?”

The two library buddies looked at each other again and then back to Jeonghan. “Nope.”

 

 

 

“Mother of God! I didn’t know the Yoon Jeonghan would be tutoring us!” Junhui yanked at his hair once Wonwoo and he were out the school gates. “I should’ve at least waxed my hair. It was so embarrassing, I don’t wanna face him anymore.”

“Jun—“

“Wonwoo! Just kill me!” Junhui threw himself at Wonwoo.

“Jun—“

“I couldn’t even answer one question right, holy ,” he cried as he shook Wonwoo back and forth.

“Jun—“

“I must have look so bad—“

“Jun, stop!” Wonwoo snapped and ripped Junhui off him. “We both looked bad, okay? Now, shut up and start walking! We don’t have all day.”

Junhui pretended to zip his mouth, lock it, and throw the key away. Just you wait, Jeonghan, we’ll impress you next time!

 

 

 

“Sooo, have you guys figured out the answer?” Jeonghan leaned forward the table and propped his chin on his hands, peering at Jun and Wonwoo’s paper.

“Yeah, but I’m not sure if it’s correct,” Wonwoo admitted and handed Jeonghan his paper.

“Me too.” Junhui did the same.

Jeonghan eyed the problem, the solution, and the answer.

“Well…” he started and the two boys eagerly waited for the result. “You’re both correct! Nice work, guys. I definitely see some improvement.”

They were both happy to find out they were correct, but they still glared at each other. Why did you also get it right?

 

 

 

This is it. It was Monday, the first day of Finals. The trio were at the library, working hard for the last burst. Thanks to Jeonghan, Junhui and Wonwoo were getting better at Math, they were ‘guaranteed to pass the exam’ (according to Jeonghan).

“We would still be seeing each other after Finals, right?” Jeonghan asked out of the blue and the boys were confused.

Jeonghan blushed at their stares and stuttered, “A-As in we’re friends now, right?”

“Of course!” Junhui answered. I may have a big crush on you though.

“Best friends, even,” Wonwoo added. I just bestfriendzoned myself, why…

The two boys were going crazy, but kept their cool façade.

“Phew!” Jeonghan was beaming. “That’s glad to know, you guys make great company. The both of you just feel so real, so genuine.”

Wonwoo asked why.

“You’d guys think the School Angel would have a lot of friends, right?” They nodded. “Well, you’re wrong, or at least half-wrong—whatever. You’ll always see me with a group of people around me, my so-called friends, but they aren’t actually my friends. We don’t even talk outside the school!” Jeonghan bit down his lip to stop his tears.

Junhui was about to cut in, but Jeonghan continued, “The both of you are different. I feel comfortable around here, with the two of you, even if you guys look at me as a mere tutor. I look at the both of you as family, someone I could go to when I’m sad. Remember when I came crying last week? I found out my friends talked about me behind my back. I was so heartbroken but the two of you were there, and you guys brightened my day with your goofy smiles and cheesy pick-up lines. I could never ask for more.” He hiccupped at the end with tears of joy rolling down his cheeks.

Wonwoo and Junhui were touched and speechless.

Jeonghan got up his seat and moved to their side and embraced them. “I know you guys can ace this exam.”

Then the school bell rang. Talk about a mood-breaker.

“There’s the bell, we should get going now.” Jeonghan pulled away, wiped his tears with a handkerchief, and reached for his bag.

Wonwoo got something to say though: “Jeonghan, I like you.”

“I like you too, Jeonghan,” Junhui confessed in a rush, surprised that Wonwoo had the balls to go first.

If Junhui was surprised, how more would Jeonghan be? The long-haired boy stood there, one bag strap on his shoulder and the other hanging limply, his mouth was agape as he tried to understand what happened. No words would come out of his mouth.

“Wonu, look at what you’ve done. Why did you have to confess now? And why did you even confess first?” Junhui flicked the spectacled male’s forehead.

“No, it’s okay.” Jeonghan smiled faintly. “I like the both of you anyway.”

The three of them were blushing (Junhui’s internal monologue: Holy , is Jeonghan serious? I can go die happily now!) and Wonwoo had to move it up another level:

“How about this: whoever scores higher wins Jeonghan’s heart.”

Surprisingly, Junhui was up for that. “Game on!” He was pretty confident in his Math abilities.

“Oh my god, stop it you guys!” Jeonghan blushed furiously and covered his face. He said his next words in a rush: “I’ll get going now, you guys should go too, bye!” And he was out the library.

“You heard what he said.” Wonwoo smirked smugly at Junhui.

“What the are you doing?” Junhui grinned and lightly punched Wonwoo on the shoulder.

“Winning Jeonghan’s heart.”

“Haha, not if I do.”

 

 

 

Jeonghan was surprised to see the two boys sulking at their usual table. “Huh? What happened? Don’t tell me you guys failed the exam.”

“No…” Junhui started, “remember Wonwoo’s proposal?”

Jeonghan’s cheeks turned scarlet as he recalled. “How could I ever forget that?”

“Well, neither of us won.” Wonwoo frowned.

“Because we both smashed the exam!” Junhui cheered and showed Jeonghan the bright red Perfect! on his paper. Wonwoo did the same.

Jeonghan hurrahed and, for once, the librarian hushed them. Jeonghan apologized with a cheeky smile, “I’m sorry!”

He grinned widely, grabbing Junhui and Wonwoo’s hand. “I guess that means you both win my heart,” he laughed and dragged them out the library.

Who knows where they went?


A/N: This one is for Arieszanna! Thank you for requesting, feel free to request again! I'm sorry for the wait and sorry if it didn't meet your expectations (I didn't know what genre you wanted :<)! >///< Anyway, thank you for reading! <3 (cred to proofer and 윤정한에게 for the chap image photos ♥)