Photograph [GyuHan]

A Collection of One-shots and Drabbles

WORD COUNT: 569
1004x0406
P H O T O G R A P H

Fluff


“Mingyu, smile!” Jeonghan beamed, fixating the instant camera on his favorite dongsaeng.

Mingyu did as told and even made a heart sign because he was extra.

Jeonghan loved it. “Can I keep this picture?” he asked, waiting for the film to develop as he flapped it in the air. He already knew it was going to be adorable.

“Of course, hyung,” Mingyu answered and looked at the vast sea.

They were at the beach with the whole café crew, except the eleven other boys were off playing in the water or busy making sand castles. Jeonghan and Mingyu decided to stay seated at the beach blanket, Jeonghan taking pictures and Mingyu having a tan.

“Can I ask you something though, hyung?”

“Hmm?” Jeonghan tore his eyes off the polaroid to look at Mingyu. His eyebrows were knitted together. “Of course.”

“Tell me, hyung.” Mingyu sat upright the blanket and inched closer to Jeonghan. “Why do you always take pictures of me?”

A second passed, then two, then three—only laughter in the distance and squawking of seagulls could be heard. Jeonghan tried his best not to blush as Mingyu’s magnetizing eyes bore holes into his.

“U-Uh…” Jeonghan’s tongue was knotting and he couldn’t find the right words to say. Oh my god, stop staring at me like that! You’re making it worse!

“Uh?” Mingyu smirked. He always liked teasing his hyung. “Come on, Jeonghanie-hyung, why?”

Ah, that damned pout! Jeonghan wasn’t thinking properly as he blurted out his next words: “It’s because I like you, okay?”

Mingyu was dumbfounded. “You like me?”

“Yes! Ever since my first day when you greeted me and showed me around the café, your smile just took my breath away. I feel so blessed whenever my eyes would land on you. And you are just so amazing… and so beautiful… and I don’t ever want to forget you—“

His rant was cut off. Jeonghan was surprised to find warm lips on his.

It was a chaste kiss, so quick yet so nice.

“I like you too, hyung.” Mingyu’s voice was soft and so were his eyes. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind Jeonghan’s ear and kissed him again.

How am I still alive…?

A flash went off and the two boys suddenly pulled away.

“Gotcha!” Chan was laughing loudly with the camera in his hands. “I knew the both of you were a thing!”

Mingyu turned a bright red as he threw his slipper at Chan, with him dodging it. “It was going so well, you punk!”

“I guess I’m also Mingyu’s baby now.” Chan cringed at his own statement and handed Jeonghan the polaroid, the long-haired male was still in a state of shock.

“Yah, get the hell out of here!” Mingyu stood up and started to chase Chan around the beach.

“Jeonghan-hyung, help me!” Chan yelled loudly as he ran away from Mingyu.

Around that time, Jeonghan’s soul returned to his body and he was confused at everything that just happened. Why is Mingyu chasing Chan? Scratch that, why is Mingyu running around with one slipper? Wait—why am I holding this polaroid…

And everything replayed in Jeonghan’s mind. His whole face went scarlet as his eyes landed on the picture of him and Mingyu kissing. “Holy , that’s right, I confessed.”

Recalling what happened next made Jeonghan turn an impossibly bright shade of red.

“And he also ing confessed.”


A/N: This was a brain fart of mine because Jeonghan just looks so good holding a camera (HE LOOKS SO GOOD EVEN WITHOUT A CAMERA FFS MY BIAS LIST IS IN DANGER). Sorry for any typos and errors, I wrote this in a quickie haha thanks for reading!