Playlist Drabbles

Recycle Bin

originally published - 021116

rating: varies
(current) length: 838 words
genre(s): varies
pairing(s): varies
description:  just short stories/ideas i get when i listen to certain playlists. ^-^ they'll be posted here in case anyone wants to read them. OTL That's about it.

+ i'm not doing the shuffle drabble challenge or anything, so all the drabbles will be edited and stuff after i finish writing them. ^-^ like i said, they're really just short stories from when i listen to my playlists. anyways, they will be very short since i'm trying to write them within the time frame of the song.

p.s. - the pairings are more than just ricsyung, woodong and jindy. it's really just whatever pairing i feel fits the song i'm listening to.

051717  if you've read my stuff before then you already know about my playlist drabbles collection that's currently on hiatus (or whatever...). these are the ones i've managed to write but didn't finish the rest of the chapter. 

trigger warning: mentions of blood


YBC DRABBLES #1

1. [Ricsyung] The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
  The pile of ash stirs in restlessness as flames start to flicker among the dust. Flames race upwards into the sky. 

  Eric can't turn away even as the brightness stings his skin. His eyes are open wide as a shadow rises within the fiery air. It stands in the ashes before they race along the flames and over the shadow.

  Just as sudden as the fire had come, it was gone. 

  Shaking his head, Eric blinked to let his eyes adjust, a silent gasp leaving his lips at the sight before him. 

  A man stood in place where the phoenix once had been. His hair was shiny, black; eyes of the same color burned intensely before focusing on Eric himself. He tried to speak but found no words leaving his mouth. The man was truly speechless.

  The phoenix - the man - tilted his head in question before another burst of fire swallowed the darkness.

  A bright pair of wings erupted from his back, almost blinding Eric as he brought his hands up. As he did so, he never saw the small smile the phoenix gave before flying into the night. 

 

2. [OT6] Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy
  Andy and Jun Jin are definitely drunk, Minwoo high out of his mind and the other three on their way to either of the two. Maybe both for Hyesung. 

  The six of them stumble out of Eric's ratty apartment, giggling like schoolgirls as they make their way down the street in the dead of night. Dongwan wraps an arm around Minwoo's waist, pulling him close and burying his nose in the other's neck. The stoner pushes him away with a lap before being swept up in Jun Jin's arms. As he's picked up from the ground Andy manages to hold Dongwan up from falling to the ground. 

  Hyesung has half a mind to check his watch, noting it's half past midnight. 

  Taking the news happily, Eric suggest going to the gas station on the edge of the city ("You know, that one with the good chips.").

  Everyone agrees (well, mostly everyone, Andy just mumbles something incoherant). 

  So they make it the gas station, trying to push open the automic doors and piling in. The poor graveyard shift employee watches with wide eyes as they all settle around the building. 

  As Hyesung spends his time distracting the cashier everyone else walks out with something they didn't pay for. After leaving, they laugh and grin, enjoying their "riches" for the night. 

 

3. [Minjin] Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
  Minwoo hates it when Jun Jin gets like this. Clams up and shuts the world out in favor of trying to battle his demons alone. All the older can do is sigh helplessly and make his way to the corner of the room.

  Sliding down the wall to sit down he wraps his arms around Jun Jin's shoulders, trying to ignore how the other patient tenses at the touch.

  As Jun Jin stares off into empty space with wide eyes Minwoo buries his face in his shoulder. It's not like he could speak comforting words anyways, not since he stopped speaking altogether. So, he did what he could, holding the younger close and rubbing soothing circles along his back. 

  Slowly, he peeled Jun Jin away from the wall, forcing himself to become sandwiched between the other and a hard place to slide behind him. 

  As he adjusted his position, Jun Jin finally closed his eyed and breathed out shakily, leaning back into Minwoo who held him as tightly as he could. He wanted to ground Jun Jin. Let him know he wasn't alone in this madhouse. 

  They could share each other's madness together. 

 

6. [Jincest] Just One Yesterday - Fall Out Boy feat. Foxes
  He can't help the collection of tears dripping down his cheeks. They come in short bursts, falling from his lashes with every pull of a feather.

  Behind him Jun Jin laughs. It makes bile rise in the Angel's throat but he swallows it down. Choongjae doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of his pain, even though in the back of his head he knows the Demon enjoys his silent self-torture so much more.

  "Does it hurt, Choongjae?"

  Shaking his head he has to bite back a gasp at a particularly harsh tug. Crumpled feathers fall to the ground, scattering against the grimy floor. A few are stained with the blood that drips down his back - red with hints of gold shimmering in the Demon's eyes. Lifting his hand to it away from his fingers he then reaches down to smear it along the holy one's cheek.

  "How pitiful."

  More tears begin to fall, accompanied by the barest of sobs forcing its way past his trembling lips.

  The Demon leans over him whille pulling his head back by the hair. In the corner of his eye Choongjae looks at the identical with fear hidden beneath layers of unmasked hatred.

  "Quit lying to yourself."