` 004

` 선생님 ! - Mr Lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm going to try to add Jongsuk's thoughts like this okay?

-

Is this really happening? I'm not just imagining this right? Sookyung still staring at the man named, Lee Jong Suk aka, the ramyeon guy, unable to trust her own eyes from this concidence. The man beside him cleared his throat before smiling slightly, "And I'm Lee Sung Jae. I am Mr Lee's Assistant and your second-in-charge if you are unable to reach him." He bowed slightly, "Welcome to Haengsa Limited, Sookyung ssi. Mr Lee will explain to you the procedures and the do's and don'ts and we will give you a tour around the company."

Jongsuk nodded before gesturing, "Everyone, please take a seat." Everyone sat down and he looks at Sookyung, "As you can see Sookyung ssi, you're currently the only intern here, we haven't recruited 2 other interns so I would like you to take your role seriously and hope that you will be a senior to the future 2 interns."

Sookyung nodded quickly, "Yes Mr Lee."

"Great! So, in Haengsa Event Management team, we, of course, hold events, and for other people occasionally. We are to plan the event, host it and make sure our customers are happy with our service. And also promoting whatever product we are needed to. For you, the interns don't have to plan the event so you don't have to worry about that, your job is to host the event with us, serve the customers, acquire feedbacks and promote the products."

Okay, I can do that. She thought before nodding.

"That is basically the summary of what you need to do, now, for the do's and don'ts, you are to dress appropriately at all times, nothing too fancy or revealing.." He eyed her outfit for a while before smiling, "But I'm sure you will follow that." She was wearing a long white dress with a sweater over it. "You are to report to work 10-15 mins earlier before actual reporting time, failure to that rule will result in a warning, after the 3rd warning, you will be kicked out of the company. You are to always, ALWAYS, ask your supervisor or your seniors if you're unsure of anything, do not assume you know and do whatever you're unsure of and lastly" He paused for a brief moment, "Interns are not allowed to date anyone in the company as long as they're working here. Do you understand Ms Sookyung?"

Oh.. Sookyung felt slightly disappointed upon hearing that. "Y-yes, I understand."

"Alright, if you have any questions, you can always ask me, Sungjae or your other 2 seniors. Me and Sungjae will bring you around the company to the area you might need to know." Jongsuk then looks at the other 2 employees, "You guys are dismissed, you can go back to the office to work on the upcoming event." They stood up and bowed before leaving the room. "Let's go Ms Sookyung."

---

Sookyung POV

After the meeting, Mr Lee and Mr Sungjae bought me around the company so that I would know where to go if I need to. They first bought me to the main office for the Event Management Team, then to the cafeteria where the staff can eat for lunch if they want to, we also went to this huge meeting room where all the different teams will meet. The company was really huge and overall a nice place but I couldn't keep my eyes off Mr Lee. God dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter