` 001

` 선생님 ! - Mr Lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear everyone reading this, I am Choi Soo Kyung, I am writing down my happiest moment on this book.


"CHOI SOO KYUNG."


Hmm..?
SLAMMED. "A-AISH WHO THE HELL-" Soo Kyung grabbed onto her head and glared at whoever just hit her head, realising it was none other than her class advisor, she quickly stood up and bowed. "A-ah, Mrs Kim..." She bit her lip and shut her eyes, cursing herself in her head. Oh my kyung yah, are you stupid?

"Is my class that boring to you? Is this chapter familiar to you already?" Mrs Kim narrowed her eyes and stared at Soo Kyung.

"No no! That isn't it Mrs Kim..."

"I want to see you after class."

"Y-yes, I understand." Soo Kyung sat down as Mrs Kim went back to the front of the class, Soo Kyung grabbed onto her hair in frustration and mumbled, "I'm so dead... I won't be able to make it after class if I have to see Mrs Kim. Choi Soo Kyung why are you so damn lame."

---

After what felt like forever to Soo Kyung, the bell rang and she walked towards Mrs Kim reluctantly, "Mrs Kim.."

Mrs Kim looked at her, "Take a seat Kyung ah."

Soo Kyung sat down and looked at Mrs Kim nervously, "I'm really sorry Mrs Kim, you know I didn't do it on purpose and I won't do it again so please let me go."

Mrs Kim held both her hands together and sighed, "You never fall asleep during any classes is exactly why I'm concerned about it. You have been falling asleep in the class for a few times now, what has been going on? Haven't you been resting? I want answers Choi Soo Kyung."

"I.." Soo Kyung hesitated for a while before looking at Mrs Kim with frustration, "I haven't been able to sleep much.. I have been taking up part time jobs.. My aunt and uncle kicked me out of the house and I didn't have anywhere else to go so I used up the money I had to rent a place. I have been working to earn money to support myself."

"Kyung ah, why didn't you tell me?" Mrs Kim looked at Soo Kyung worriedly.

"Because I know you will do something like taking out your own money to help me and I don't need that. Mrs Kim, I know you are struggling with finance too, raising 3 children on your own, I don't want to trouble you."

"Sigh... Soo Kyung ah, I have been teaching you for 2 years now and you're like a god daughter to me, you know you are not a trouble to me at all. And my nephew have been helping out with my financial problems."

"I know, I know. But please don't worry Mrs Kim, I'm doing okay. I will work hard."

Mrs Kim narrowed her brows and thought for a while, "Actually, my nephew have been holding a event for his company and they are hiring interns, the pay isn't much but it should help you quite a bit. Don't you like helping out for events?"

"Well yeah.. But helping out a event for a company? I'm afraid I will mess it up, I better not."

"Nonsense! I know you will do well, I will make sure my nephew teaches you, the timing is quite flexible too so you can have time to rest at home."

"Well, it does sound like a good deal. Alright then. How do I sign up?"

"I will give your contact details to my nephew and his company will contact you p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter