` 002

` 선생님 ! - Mr Lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Assa! It's finally the last day of school and I can enjoy more rest for a month~ Sookyung smiled into the mirror as she tidied her hair. She left her house happily and smiled to herself the whole trip to school.

As she was walking to class, Joon Mi called out to her and wrapped her arms around Soo Kyung's shoulder, "Someone seems to be in a really good mood today." Joon Mi raised a brow, "Did you get yourself a boyfriend?"

Soo Kyung choked upon hearing that and shot Joon Mi a glare, "What? No! Your imagination is really something."

"Then why are you so happy?"

"Well. today's my last day of school before the holidays since I'm exempted from the examination next week, plus, I don't have summer classes. Which means! I will get to rest plenty during the holiday~" She giggled.

"Don't you have your internship at Haengsa though?"

Sookyung blinked before staring at Joon Mi in horror, "Holy- You're right! I forgot about that! Heol- I haven't even look at my schedule and I haven't ask them if there is a dress code. I'm so not readyyyyy" She panicked.

"Calm down Choi Soo Kyung!" Joon Mi quickly grab Sookyung by her shoulders, "I'm sure you can take a look at your schedule later, you're panicking too much, and anyway, they did say that you can call them if you have any questions so.."

Sookyung shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath, "Yeah, you're right. Calm down Sookyung." She pauses briefly, "OH MY KYUNG AH, I'M SO NERVOUS! WHAT IF I MESS UP?!" Only mumbles could be heard.

Joon Mi rolled her eyes, "You're going to be late for your class."

As soon as Sookyung hears the word 'late' she quickly sprint to class, "Crap! I will see you later!" But when she arrived in class, she realised that Joon Mi tricked her into going to class so that she doesn't have to listen to her endless mumbles. "That Kim J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter