` 003

` 선생님 ! - Mr Lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sookyung fans herself as she walks up to her front door.

"Oh! Kyungie!" Her friend, Joon Mi was already waiting infront of her house.

"Oh.. Joon Mi ah.." She unlocks the door with her key. "Come in." She closes the door after Joon Mi and sat on her couch. Joon Mi took a seat beside her, "What did you buy for me?" But she wasn't listening, she was in a daze. Joon Mi waves a hand infront of her face, "Yah, earth to Kyung." She blinks before looking at her friend, "O-oh, yes?"

"I asked, what did you buy for me." Joon Mi raised a brow, "But you seem out of it, did something happen?"

She widens her eyes upon the question, recalling the event earlier, gulps, "Nothing.."

Joon Mi snickered, "Yeah right, nothing and your face is red. Did some guy asked for your number or what?"

Sookyung rolled her eyes and bit her lips, "Hah. No."

"Then, what is it?"

She took a deep breathe before telling Joon Mi what happened, "I went to the mart to look for something for you to eat, but I couldn't decide what to get you since you didn't tell me anything specific."

"Uh-huh?" Joon Mi listens intentively.

"Okay, so I decided on jajjangmyeon because I didn't had much money with me and when I was about to take the ramyeon, this really, REALLY, tall guy- I assume he wanted to take the jajjangmyeon too and we happened to reach out at the same time so we accidentally touched. And you know me, I can't for the sake of anything touch a guy, I get so nervous so I panicked and jumped and placed my hands up like this" She reenacted the scene, "I bowed, and I apologised.."

Joon Mi laughed, "Heol, it sounds like you're in a drama or something and he probably thought you're a weirdo."

"HEOL! Exactly! I said that when I look him in the eye and he chuckled, oh lord." She grabbed her hair in frustration, "I've never been so embarassed in my life infront of a guy."

"But why did you say oh my god?" Thump.

"He.." Sookyung could felt her face flushed and she nibbled her nail nervously, "I don't know.. I guess the right thing to say is that he is really good looking and seeing him chuckled made my heart jumped." She murmured softly. Aish, I shouldn't even feel like that.

"Yah, Choi Soo Kyung, do you have a crush on a stranger?"

"W-WHAT?! NO WAY!" She scoffed and laughed nervously, "I don't even know him and I probably wouldn't see him again."

"You sound hopeful." Joon Mi grins playfully.

"Just a little.." Sookyung admitted, "It would be nice to see him again. But that doesn't mean I like him." Right? Right. Like hell I would have a crush on some stranger.

"Well, take a picture if you see him again~ I want to see how the guy that made kyungie shy look like~ Ah-" Sookyung hit Joon Mi lightly.

"You wish. Eat your jajjangmyeon." She threw the ramyeon on Joon Mi's lap carefully.

---

Ah. Sookyung stretches after taking a shower. The feeling after showering is surely the best. She sat at her study desk and turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter