Uninvited Friend Pt. 1

You and Me in One Channel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer break is finally coming, after Tzuyu spent almost the entire 2 weeks in her campus and in her apartment to finish all of the assignments, no one feels so happy except Sana who will get Tzuyu's attention back.

Sana rested her head and circled her finger on Tzuyu's tummy while the younger one keeps watching videos of puppies on her phone. Tzuyu giggled from time to time seeing those videos. Then Sana broke the silence.

"Why do I feel deja vu, Chewy...?"

“Huh? Of what?”

“You’re ignoring me again while I’m here… with you.” Sana pouted to the younger girl.

Tzuyu chuckled and caressed Sana’s hair, “Am I? What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know, I’m bored…”

Tzuyu tried to think for a while before she gave the older a response, “Hmm… Should we stroll around Harajuku?”

Sana looked really excited now as she jumped up from the bed then turned her body to face her girlfriend, “Yes, I love to! Come on, get ready, Chewyyy!” Sana pulled Tzuyu’s hand to make her get out of bed.

Tzuyu let out a small laugh escaped from as she getting up from the bed, then she back hugged the older girl while walking slowly towards the clothes closet, and Sana put her hands above Tzuyu’s hands, “But you know… I love to spend my day with you even though it’s only like this.” Tzuyu whispered to Sana’s right ear.

Sana pouted and whined again, “But I want to do something instead of lying in bed…”

Tzuyu couldn’t help but smiled hearing the words from her girlfriend, “Okay if you say so…”, Tzuyu kissed Sana’s cheek and corner of the lips before she tried to find something to wear on her closet. Sana smiled in every little sweet thing the younger one does to her.

.

.

“Good evening guuuuuys!!! Hello from Harajuku!” Tzuyu talked to the camera she’s holding in selfie mode, and Sana stood beside her making some cute faces while waving her hands to the camera.

“Can you guess what are we gonna do today, guuuuys?” Sana made a teasing face expression to the camera before she continued her opening scene, “We’re gonna go thrift shopping today! Yeaaaay!” Tzuyu chuckled as she saw the excitement of her girlfriend now.

“Yes, actually I don’t know yet what I’m looking for, but Sana said that she’s gonna look for pastel clothes, so… yeah, I guess I’ll stroll around first before decided to which clothes I want.” Sana’s nodding in every single words Tzuyu said then Tzuyu continued it, “So our goal for today is to find as many cute clothes as we can… Then, let’s go get started, it’s a beautiful day outside and I think it’s gonna be lots of fun!”

“Yeaaay! Let’s go!” Sana raised her voice then linked Tzuyu’s arm before they walked to the store.

.

.

“The first store we stop at is W❤C and they specialize in pastel clothing mainly. They have a really cute shop down at the bottom, but if you go upstairs, they have a used section and they seem to be really picky about the stuff they sell up there, because it all has a very cute and pastelly theme, you’ll see when we go up there.” Sana tried to explain first while they’re going upstairs.

Tzuyu who’s in charge of filming started to stroll around the store and showed all of the cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter