Sorry for Not Uploading a Video This Week

You and Me in One Channel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They just start dating only 2 weeks ago and it's been a week since the last time they filmed their first video for their new channel. Sana can't meet the younger every single day, since Tzuyu's just too busy with the mid-term exam. Tzuyu is trying hard to deal with the extremely hectic freshman year, she's taking 24 credits for her first semester, it's way too much, she never expected it before.

On the other hand, Sana has no classes anymore, she's start writing her thesis this semester, so she rarely went to the campus.

Sana was not in the mood. She's in her apartment, laid down on her bed for hours. She kept staring on her phone. Still got no messages from her girlfriend. Sana also tried hard to understand the younger. She can't do anything with Tzuyu's assignments since Tzuyu takes business & management degree while she's taking human sciences.

Sana let out a deep sigh until she heard her apartment bell rang. Then she walked lazily to the intercom to see who's visiting her now, but the visitor blocked the camera with something, it really made Sana more pissed. "Dare desu ka? Kao o misete kudasai~" (a/n: Who's there? Can you show your face?")

But the visitor still didn't show the face, not even utter a single word. Sana closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, she already lost her patience, until something appeared on the intercom monitor. A squirrel plush. A big smile slowly appeared on Sana's face. Then she ran to the door and opened it fast before she finally found a taller girl who's holding the squirrel plush in front of her face and something else on the other hand on her back. Sana knew it already who she is. She only let out a chuckle to see a quite childish act from her girlfriend before she threw herself towards the taller girl, wrapped her in a tight hug. The latter returned the hug while her hands still holding the plush toy, "I miss you Chewwy... You didn't send me any messages since last night." Sana pouted hard while still hugging the taller girl.

"You wanna hug me here for a whole day or what?" Tzuyu spoke to Sana flatly.

Sana let go of the hug, pouted, squinted her eyes, then walked away from the taller girl. The latter just chuckled to see Sana acted like that, then she came into Sana's apartment before closed the door behind.

"Which one do you want Sana-chan?" Tzuyu sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter