Arrival & Confession

You and Me in One Channel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is one of those popular Japanese video bloggers out there. She’s talkative, sociable, and very affectionate. Who doesn’t know her? Well, okay- Maybe you don’t know her yet. But most of all the Asian youtubers; Sharla in Japan, Rachel & Jun, Texan in Tokyo, Simon and Martina, Kimdao, and... (you name it the rest) and of course, the subscribers know about her pretty well from NoSanaNoLife youtube channel. They know how beautiful and bubbly Sana is in front of the camera, even her clumsiness while filming something became one of her charms.

Sana did many things on her channel, from food tasting to thrift shopping. Sometimes, Sana made a collaborative video with other youtubers when she made a visit or the other way around. And she always managed it while there’s a youtubers gathering event. She’s originally from Osaka but a couple years ago, 3 years ago to be exact, she moved her base to Tokyo since she got accepted to faculty of human sciences at Waseda University. She also started her channel at that moment.

 

“One of the most common questions I wind up getting is- Hey, I’m coming to Japan, what should I eat when we’re there?” Sana’s standing at an alley market, talked to the camera in selfie mode for the opening scene.

Sana rolled her eyes up and tap numerous times to her squirrel cheek as she thinks of something, “Hmm of course I can’t name it one by one, you can eat sushi, sashimi, takoyaki, OR! COCO CURRY!.”

“Hmm hold on, I know some of you will say, did you really just recommend CURRY to somebody? Curry in Japan? Is it weird? No! Not at all! I know that most of you had an idea that curry is being specifically Indian, but it’s not. Take that idea of your head, toss it.”

“Curry is a big deal here, it’s super popular, and it’s everywhere!”

“This is a WHOLE NEW THING, that you’re gonna love. And this is, CoCo Curry!”

Sana ended her intro and checked a couple times to make sure that it’s okay and she ready to get in to the CoCo Curry restaurant.

Then she filmed the whole process from how she picked her custom-made curry step-by-step, talked about her recommendation while she’s waiting for her curry to be reserved, then finally the main event started. Filming the curry.

She placed her camera in front of her again and stirred her curry and rice, ready to be tasted. But when she tried to reach the pickle in small container from the other side, she accidentally dropped the camera to her plate.

 

“Arrrrrgggggggh, no, no, no, not agaaaain~” Then she grabbed her camera quickly.

“Are you okay? I’m so sorry to drop you again, let me clean you first” Sana talked to the camera which still recording and she wiped the lens which slightly covered by the sauce. Then she put it again in front of her, slightly further than before.

“I’m really sorry guys, I think my camera couldn’t resist how delicious my curry is.” Sana erupted by laughter.

“Now my camera smells like one.” Another laughter from Sana.

“Oh, I should quit from my clumsiness.” Then she started to stir again her curry.

 

First bite. Hmmm. Sana closed her eyes due to the deliciousness of her curry. Then she started to dance oh-hyo oh-hyo moves. She’s hyped up now.

“Oh, my God… guys… It’s really good. I can’t even know how to explain this! The cheese is melted.” Hmmm.

“I can taste the beef… and then you get a hunk of a roasted garlic. Back to the throat gets punched with the level 10 spice. Then you hit a mushroom, then you get a piece of katsu, which is been like, perfectly cooked.”

 

 

She talked all the time she ate her curry.

 

 

“It’s the most perfect dish ever created.” Sana gave the last stated.

Sana finished her curry with her eyes still wide open and sparkled. And she wiped before started to talk again to her camera.

“Now, I can honestly say, I think CoCo Curry is my favorite food for all the time. I mean, I love sushi, I love ramen, but I think I can eat this for my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It’s like, no matter what, I could eat CoCo Curry.”

“Okay guys, thanks for coming with me all the way here, to my happy place today.”

Hmmm huhhh. Sana released a sigh.

“This CoCo Curry means so much to me. Even I didn’t get paid for this. LOL!” Sana burst out laughing.

“Well, that’s all and see you next time! Bye!”

 

Sana stopped filming and checked the video for the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter