Are We Dating?

You and Me in One Channel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey again you! Thanks for subscribing and also for those of you who upvote this story, I'm really really thankful for that 😊 Thanks a lot!

I decide to make this story a bit more longer than what I planned before, since some of you asked me to make another, so here you go. It's only a short chapter tho, I hope you like it.

 

Tzuyu was working on her accounting assignment on her bed while Sana backhugging her and let her chin rested on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu really focus on what she's doing now, and found a comfort in Sana's backhug. Tzuyu couldn't lie to herself that she really likes it. She really likes how Sana's arms wrapped around her body, how Sana's nose tip slightly touched her neck or how Sana's face was too close to hers. But when Sana started to move a lot, she knew that Sana's getting really bored watching her working on those papers and numbers.

"Chewwyyy... You ignore me for an hour now..." Sana complained to the younger. Sana let go of her embrace then laid her back on bed facing Tzuyu's.

Tzuyu glanced to Sana before she continued on what she's doing. "Wait a little bit more, okay?" She talked to Sana without looking at her.

"Are we really dating, Tzuyu?" Tzuyu looked at Sana immediately, stunned by the older's words then gulped her saliva.

"Now, you look at me." Sana continued and let a small sigh before rolled her eyes.

.

.

Tzuyu let a deep sigh, then she put her books slightly aside before she topped Sana and put her hands near Sana's ears. Tzuyu leaned down and kissed Sana's warm lips. Sana's eyes widened due to sudden kiss. It was slow and soft until Tzuyu pulled apart and her thumb caressed Sana's cheek. Tzuyu's mouth curved into a smile, "I know you're really jealous with my assignments now, please give me ten minutes more okay, squirrel, after that we can start the recording." Tzuyu gave Sana a quick peck on her lips before she pulled back her books fast, continued on her assignment.

Sana stunned by the younger's bold action. She smiled shyly then rolled her body to make her laid on her tummy. She facepalmed herself, couldn't stop from smiling widely, "I'm not jealous, you know!" Tzuyu can't help smiling, seeing her girlfriend acted like that.

.

.

Ten minutes have passed. And Tzuyu keeps her words. They prepared the camera and sat side by side.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Heeeeeeey, welcome to SaTzu channeeeeeel~" Sana and Tzuyu spoke in perfect unison on the opening scene. Then Sana started to play her toy trumpet 🎺🎺🎺 while Tzuyu pulled string of a party popper.🎉🎉🎉 "Woohooo~"

"Today, is a special day..." Sana started to talk. "Do you know why Tzuyu?"

"I don't know. Why it's so special Sana-chan?" Tzuyu replied without much expression.

"Yaaaaa! Don't ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter