Chapter 3

When You are in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hectic was the right word to describe Jungkook’s day. The Wings Tour was going to start in a few days and being the hard working boys they were, BTS members spent almost all of their time in the dance studio, perfecting their dance moves. Seeing how packed BTS’ schedule was that day, it was truly a miracle that Jungkook could go to a nearby café to hang out with his closest friends.

He was early. They were supposed to meet at eleven, but since the practice ended an hour earlier, he decided to wait for their friends in the café.

He chose the table that was located near the window, right in the corner of the café, so that he could observe the night sky. It was quite sad, actually, that he wasn’t able to see the night sky as often as he used to when he was a little kid, but it was a risk of being an idol and he wasn’t complaining.

The sky was pitch black, making the moon shone even brighter. There were not many stars sparkling, but the sky was beautiful enough for Jungkook. It somehow gave him peace. The cup of cappuccino that he ordered was instantly forgotten.

Just then, the bells that were hanging above the café’s entrance chimed. The sound woke Jungkook up from his trance and he quickly glanced at the tall boy who just entered the café with a black mask covering half of his face. Jungkook could tell right away that the boy was one of his friends, so he raised his hand, signaling his friend where he was seated. Upon seeing Jungkook, the boy quickly made his way to the table.

“Oh, you’re early,” the boy said while taking off the mask. Without the mask, Jungkook could easily identify the idol beside him as NCT’s Jaehyun.

“The practice ended earlier.” Jungkook took a sip of his cappuccino and told Jaehyun to order something. Not too long after that, two other boys joined them. They were Yugyeom and BamBam of GOT7.

The once quiet café then turned to be livelier with their chatter. They always had something to discuss, from their daily life as an idol, their insecurities, the plan about their next comeback, and even about crushes. This night, it seemed like the topic about crushes was a bit more interesting for them.

The topic only reminded Jungkook of one person. Park Chaeyoung. His Chaeyoungie.

Jungkook grimaced at the thought. Oh God, did he just claim Chaeyoung as his?

He shook his head unconsciously as an attempt to erase the embarrassing thought that just invaded his mind. Jaehyun saw his move and questioned him. “What’s wrong, Jungkook?”

“Nothing,” he replied shortly. However, when he saw Jaehyun, he remembered about one thing that had been bugging his mind lately. “Jaehyun, does Winwin have a crush on someone right now?”

Jaehyun stopped sipping his tea and squinted his eyes at Jungkook. “Well, he does have a crush on someone right now. In case you’re wondering, it’s Blackpink’s Rosé.”

Since Jaehyun had his attention on Jungkook the whole time, he didn’t fail to see the sadness that appeared on Jungkook’s face for a second. Jaehyun blinked his eyes many times, trying to make sure that what he just saw was real, and then he turned to look at the other boys. When Jaehyun saw that both BamBam and Yugyeom were also looking at Jungkook with concern, he knew that the three of them had the same thought. Jungkook was bugged by something and that ‘something’ was probably related to Jaehyun’s answer.

“Okay, that’s really odd,” BamBam voiced out. “What are you thinking about, Jungkook? And why did you look sad for a moment? Do you perhaps... have a crush on Rosé?”

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter