Chapter 1

When You are in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day after Christmas. Other people were still enjoying their day off; staying at home with their family, hanging out with their friends, or even going on a date with their lover, but Jungkook was different from those people.

As an idol, he never had time to relax. It was a day after Christmas, eight o’clock in the morning, and he already woke up. A loud music was playing from the living room and he could hear the manager’s voice telling BTS members to wake up.

With a growl, Jungkook left his room and went to the living room. “Hyung, it’s only eight in the morning,” he complained. He was obviously not happy that the manager interrupted his sleep.

“Jungkook, do you forget that BTS is going to perform at SBS Gayo Daejun today? You have to get up early if you don’t want to be late. Now go to the bathroom and get ready, the rehearsal starts at twelve o’clock.”

Jungkook slumped his shoulders in defeat and headed to the bathroom. To be honest, he really wanted to sleep more. It was a day after Christmas after all; he thought he deserved to rest a bit more. However, his busy schedule forced him to get up at eight in the morning although he just went to sleep three hours ago.

He tried hard not to complain about this kind of situation since it was the risk of being an idol, but there were times when he wondered how it felt like to be an ordinary boy.

Before he could complain even more, he quickly went in the shower with the thought that the day would pass just like any other day.

Nothing out of the ordinary would happen.

But he was so wrong.

---

Screams and squeals were heard all over the place. Ever since SBS Gayo Daejun began, fans were screaming and squealing over their favorite idols, enjoying the performances. Just like those fans, Jungkook was also enjoying the performances, minus the screaming and squealing of course, but nothing had really caught his attention.

The big screen suddenly played a clip about the upcoming acoustic stage. Jungkook watched it intently, wanting to know who would be performing for the special stage. That was when he saw Park Chaeyoung. With her guitar, she started singing, and in an instant, Jungkook’s attention was drawn to her.

It was her voice that finally caught his attention.

He knew that she had a really good voice but what he just heard was more than just good. Her voice was wonderful.

A few minutes later, the acoustic stage started with 10cm singing ‘What the Spring’. Jungkook’s mouth opened wide in amazement and then he managed to sing along to the song. He enjoyed the music, but to be honest he was real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter