Embrace

Birthstones

Ren was observing Jun and Joshua for how many days. Jun was very happy for 6 days until Minhyun and the others tracked them and they were all glad Joshua was alright. 

 

"Shua~ lets go swimming" Jeonghan said as he clings on Joshua making the others groan. 

"We want to join too" Chan and Samuel said as they do aegyo to win their hyungs' heart. 

 

They all decided to swim at the lake. Minhyun was feeling uneasy and felt like someone is stalking them. 

Minhyun decides to talk to Minghao and Samuel and they agree to help him. Samuel uses his power and makes an earth den for them.

Minghao uses his power to locate Ren who was hiding up in the tree across the lake. Minhyun then secretly gathers them inside once Minghao gave him a signal that the spy was not looking. 

 

"okay I know this is urgent but someone is following us and we all know that person is after Jisoo. " Minhyun said and Seungcheol being experience than anyone, suggests an idea. 

 

"Since Joshua and Jeonghan were look a likes,  we will make that person confused. We will make them wear cloaks. Some of us will attack from behind while the others will be coming from all directions. " Seungcheol said and they all agree. 

 

"Jun and Minhyun hyung go assist Jeonghan to confuse our enemy. Joshua will go with me to look like he was Jeonghan. Vernon and Seungkwan go up,   Mingyu and Wonwoo to the right, Seokmin and Minghao to the back, Soonyoung and Jihoon, to the left and lastly Chan and Samuel from below. I will snap my finger as a go signal, got it? " Seungcheol asked and everyone nods as they proceed with their plans. 

 

Ren was waiting for his master Jonghyun to come so he could capture Joshua. Ren was busy fixing his appearance that he didn't notice Seungcheol and the others' plan. 

 

Samuel quietly flattens the soil again and they pretend to have an arguement as they scattered everywhere. Ren heard it and he looks at Joshua who was heading his way along with Jun and Minhyun. 

 

Jonghyun came just in time and Ren told him that Jisoo the legendary jewel is heading his way. Jonghyun smirks as he gets his sword and orders Ren to equipped with it which Ren gladly do. 

 

Jonghyun waits from behind the tree to capture Joshua until he hears the foot steps and he immediately comes out. 

 

"Give me the painite! " Jonghyun said as he points the sword at them.

"Never! " Minhyun said and attacks them but Jonghyun easily dodges it and doesnt see the water whip hits him from behind and he sees his target attacking him. 

He heard a snap of a finger and he was shock when the others came out and attacks him in all direction but he manage to dodge all of it and makes them pin down the ground thanks to Ren's power.

 

"Now all of you can't move" Jonghyun said as he went to Joshua and ripped off its cloak and reveals Jeonghan.  He was about to get him when Ren tells him it wasn't the painite. 

 

He got mad and doubles the pressure making them groan until he was attacked and sees someone who was wearing a cloak that is not affected by Ren's power. 

 

"aha...  so you're the legendary painite.... If you don't want these people and jewels to suffer,  come here" Jonghyun said and the real Joshua had no choice but to go to Jonghyun's embrace and when he did,  Jonghyun grins evilly.

 

"Atlast... My dreams will come true!  And you my precious jewel is the key to it. " Jonghyun said as he lean down and kisses Joshua's neck making Joshua whimper as the others were still on the ground. 

"set them free and I will be yours...  I will even made a contract with you.. just please release them. " Joshua begs as he took down his hoodie and Jonghyun gasps at how beautiful he was and do as he wish. 

Joshua like promised hugs him as Jonghyun lets go of the sword making Ren in shock as he was toss aside by his beloved for the Painite. He now understands that Jonghyun only uses him to get Joshua. 

 

"Now become my jewel! " Jonghyun said as he held Joshua in his arms while the others looks away in pain seeing Joshua in others arm and Jun was praying Joshua wont do it.

"No please don't.... " Ren said using telekenesis to talk with Joshua. 

"I won't... I'm already taken.... " Joshua said as he looks at Ren. 

"I had a favor to ask.... " Ren said as he looks down before looking up "my Jonghyun only wants me to obtain you... I wanna be with him....that's the only thing I want...  Can you please kill me with him? " Ren looks at him with sincerity in his eyes. 

"but I cant...." Joshua said as he frowns.

"you must....  he is planning to conquer the world and that's the only way to stop him.. Please... I will give you my jewel in return.. " Ren says as he keeps pleading Joshua and Joshua finally nods. 

"do it now! " Jonghyun commands. 

 

"Winter comes,  snow falls.... " Joshua said as he raises his hand while making a barrier to protect everyone as he look at Jonghyun and Ren before continuing "coffin of ice,  embrace this man! " Joshua says as he push Jonghyun to Ren making Ren runs to catch him as they slowly being covered with ice. 

"Night has come, time to rest... make these two fall asleep after they were covered with ice... wake them up when the sun rises tomorrow and make sure the man will forget about me and will focus on the person beside him.  "Joshua said as he smiles at Ren who was crying in happiness as Jonghyun tries to move but stops when Ren kisses his lips and finally the ice covers them. 

"thank you Jisoo... Your majesty." Ren says before he was finally asleep as his jewel went back to Joshua making Ren turn back into a human. 

 

Joshua heals them before he passes out on Seungcheol's arms as they continue their journey to reach their designated town. 

They were all once again admire Joshua and fall for him more for being kind and instead of killing them,  he just erase Jonghyun's memory and make him focus on Ren just like what he did to Taeyong and Jaehyun.  He set Taeyong and Ren free and they were now happy with the ones they love.

"were proud of you" they said absentmindedly while looking at Joshua who was resting behind Seungcheol. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] 

Double update :3 

Will post the final chapter once I finish it. 

I will work on it now :3