March's Birthstone

Birthstones

Minhyun was not as cold as before ever since he founds out they really care about Joshua and the fact that Mingyu and Wonwoo were Sehun's son. Even though he was warm now towards the kids, he was still not letting Jun and Kyulkyung near Joshua because he can't let him get hurt and cry again.

 

Jun was suppose to be happy he had Kyulkyung but everytime Minhyun or the others hug Joshua and inhale his sweet calming scent,  he felt jealous because he used to do that before aside from learning with him. 

 

Joshua already forget the heavy feelings he felt because of Minhyun and the others. He was smiling again and being himself again. It was getting dark when they decided to stay inside a cave near a lake as they  all find some food and some woods for the camp fire. Joshua can't do much since he just recover and Kyulkyung was a girl.  Joshua decides to take a bath on the lake while his clothes were neatly fold that is resting under the tree.

 

Everyone returns when they saw Joshua taking a bath while the moonlight hits his body without knowing Kyulkyung was also taking a bath just a few feet away from Joshua. They were all mesmerized by Joshua's beauty that they were too focus on oogling on him than to oogle over Kyulkyung.  Kyulkyung turns around and sees them all staring at someone and when she looks at Joshua,  she herself admits that Joshua is really beautiful. 

 

[on the tree branches]

"would you look at that,  a yummy food " Jaehyun said as he keep staring at Joshua without knowing Taeyong was looking away with bright red face. 

"I want you to capture her and make sure she will be scratch free.. I don't want my precious jewel to get hurt." Jaehyun said as he gets excited while thinking of Joshua on his arms. 

Taeyong on the other hand wants to finish his obligation so he could have a moment with Joshua and ask for his help to set him free and to do that, he must go back to Joshua where the safest place exists. 

 

 

[Back to Joshua and the others] 

 

They just finish eating while they decide to look around. They decided to do "Test of Courage" inside the cave. 

"so we will go in by partners since Joshua hyung and Minhyun hyung doesn't have partners,  they could be partners" Seungkwan said as the others just nod since its more safe for Joshua to go with Minhyun but looks like Kyulkyung has another plans. 

 

"Why not me, Jun, Joshua and Minhyun go together since those two aren't partners" Kyulkyung suggested which made everyone mad except Jun who like the idea. 

"fine by me" Minhyun says as he smirk at Kyulkyung cause there's no way he will let the hurt Joshua so he accepted the challenge and the others got the hint and roots for Minhyun to protect Joshua while Jun makes his way secretly to Joshua. 

 

One by one, each pair enter inside and the last one to go was Jun, Kyulkyung,  Joshua and Minhyun.

Joshua was gripping tight to Minhyun's arm as Minhyun lets Joshua and pulls him closer but Jun was stopping Joshua while Kyulkyung hugs Jun's arm. 

"Let him go" Minhyun said as he tried to remove Jun's hand on Joshua's arm. 

"I don't want to" Jun said stubbornly not wanting to let go until he heard Joshua said "it hurts..please let go... "

 

They keep walking until slowly the place becomes cold and Minhyun had to remove his cape to cover Joshua. After few minutes,  darkness completely surrounded them. 

"Minhyunnie,  Im scared... " Joshua said as he grip on Minhyun's shirt and Kyulkyung does the same on Jun but Jun ignores her which made her frown. 

 

Minhyun leads them since he has a strong sense. He felt that something is wrong and he holds Joshua's waist. 

"someone is coming" Minhyun said as he keep concentraiting. 

"Junnie,  what should we do? " Kyulkyung said but Jun ignores her as he tries to reach over Joshua. 

 

Footsteps can be heard and before anyone could react,  Taeyong already used his power to freeze everyone  as he light up his torch and gently approaches them. 

"Minhyun?  Minhyun?  Why aren't you moving? Why is it so cold?  " Joshua asks as he turns to look at Jun and Kyulkyung that isn't moving as well.

 

Joshua sees a light behind him and when he turns around,  he saw March's birthstone,  Aquamarine who is known as Taeyong. 

"sorry your highness,  it is I who had caused it,  finally I had found you... I need you your highness.. Please save me... " Taeyong said as he kneel down infront of Joshua. 

"how do you know who I am?   help you?  " Joshua asks as he starts to step back. 

"as you can see only you are the one who can negate my power, Painite..." Taeyong said as he keep kneeling down. 

"you can help me by coming with me and set me free...sorry but I had to capture you... " Taeyong said before he knocks Joshua out using a tranquilizer.

 

He gently carries the unconscious Joshua as he walk out of the cave when he got spotted by Wonwoo and he quickly escapes before Wonwoo could attack him. 

 

"Mingyu!  Hyundeul!  Everyone! Joshua has been kidnap!  Minhyun hyung,  Jun and Kyulkyung were trap inside the cave! " Wonwoo said making the group divide into two. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Seokmin and Minghao went after Taeyong while Mingyu,  Wonwoo, Vernon,  Seungkwan, Chan and Samuel unfreezes Minhyun,  Jun and Kyulkyung and bring them out the cave. 

 

"over there! " Minghao said as they keep running. Minghao uses his power to track him while his black shadows keeps extending. 

"tch... I won't let these people stop me" Taeyong said as he make a huge and thick ice walls to slow them down.

"don't touch it or you'll die!" JIhoon said when he saw the others tries to touch the ice. Jihoon could see that the ice Taeyong left was filled with poison.

"Master, the Painite is here...Taeyong said as he gently hands the unconscious Joshua to Jaehyun as they rode their helicopter. 

"finally l have you my beloved...youre mine now! " Jaehyun said as he hugs Joshua who is unconsciously resting on him. 

 

[Meanwhile]

 

"Where is Joshua? " Mingyu asked when Seungcheol and the others have returned. 

"We almost have him but another jewel use ice walls to block us. " Jeonghan said as he sighs disappointingly on not being able to save Joshua. 

"Ice walls?  That's probably March's Birthstone Aquamarine.." Mingyu said as he try to remember some info about Aquamarine. 

"Woozi told us not to touch the ice walls. Care to explain? " Soonyoung said as they all now look at him except Minhyun,  Jun and Kyulkyung who was still uconscious.

"those ices were poisoned... touch  it and your dead. Jihoon said as he sighs while looking down. 

"you did the right choice Jihoon...  How will we tell them Joshua hyung has been kidnap Especially Minhyun hyung? " Wonwoo ask as he groans and ruffles his hair. 

"please be safe Joshua hyung....." Samuel and Chan said as they silently cries in each other's embrace as the others went silent to think how will they save Joshua and where they could find him. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

3 more Chapters to go 

See you in the next chapter :3