[Final 1/2] Birthstones

Birthstones

Seungcheol and the others keeps travelling while riding on a moving boulder made by Samuel since he was tired of walking.

Their destination was a town called Kaleido. A hidden village where Joshua and the other jewels came from. 

It was a beautiful village surrounded by nature and nobody can find it unless you're a jewel or you're with a jewel. 

Minhyun just keeps giving direction while Joshua was on his gem stone mode sleeping on Jun's choker while Kyulkyung was now awake but was being cornered by Wonwoo and Jihoon. 

They keep traveling for 10 minutes until they have decided to rest in a town called Rose Quartz. 

 

It was a quiet lively town filled with lots of traders and markets. Their group decided to stay for today since they got a long way to go. 

"alright since were staying here... we need to earn money for food, clothing and a place to stay. " Minhyun said so they all apply for a job right after Joshua wakes up. 

 

They got hired at a big market place and their costumers are going nuts because of the handsome people surrounding the shop but mainly was because of Joshua. 

"oh what a pretty nice lady,  thank you for helping me dear. " A grandma said to Joshua which made her smile in return then replies "you're welcome,  please take care. " Joshua said as he waves at the grandma. 

 

Joshua has the most costumers due to his beauty which made Kyulkyung mad and tries to trip Joshua when a handsome young man caught him. 

 

"Miss, are you alright? " The guy with silver hair, sharp eyes,  tall,  thin pink lips and he looks like the combination of Wonwoo and Mingyu. 

"I-I'm fine, thank you for saving me... um..." Joshua replies. 

"Zuho,  my name is Zuho and you are? " Zuho said as he offer a hand shake to Joshua which he gladly shook and reply "My name is Joshua,  nice to meet you Zuho. "

Zuho told the manager what Kyulkyung did to Joshua which made her fired as the others were feeling uneasy with Zuho. 

 

Zuho was fascinated by Joshua's beauty without knowing Joshua was the one he was looking for. 

He leaves for awhile just to contact Rowoon and told him that he is currently searching in Rose Quartz town for the painite and so far he haven't found Painite yet.

Zuho finished reporting and decides to look at the picture again and his world crumbles when he saw Joshua is his target. 

 

He knew he had to do it but he also wants to set himself free but not until Rowoon abandons him. 

Zuho didn't know that Rowoon already knew he found the Painite, thanks to the spy.  He ordered the spy to capture Joshua and the spy obeys in exchange for 1 kilo of gold. 

 

The spy blends in and he saw Kyulkyung who was throwing tantrums on how Joshua annoys her on the side then he offered her some help to get her revenge on her because he said he couldn't resist a beauty like her. 

 

The spy already made its move and kidnaps Joshua after knocking her out which shocked everyone and he began to abduct Joshua and bring him to Rowoon. 

 

Minhyun and the others began to follow him when they heard Kyulkyung laughing and shouting "finally!  That bich is gone! Jun will be mine now" Kyulkyung said without knowing that the others were behind her. 

" you say!? Prepare for your doom! " Minghao says as he chants a spell creating a portal that swallowed Kyulkyung and teleport her back to their town without clothes which made her become a hot topic as she hides on the fountain so that her shame lessens. 

 

Joshua was now on Rowoon's mini head quarters.  He was placed on his bed room still unconscious before the spy reports to Rowoon then leaves the room for Rowoon to enter at the exact time Joshua gains consciousness. 

 

"finally you were awake" Rowoon said as he walk towards Joshua which made him move backwards but Rowoon was fast to pin Joshua in bed. 

 

"so you're the beautiful painite that everyone adores...  I must say you're really beautiful...  I wonder where your jewel is..." Rowoon said as he scans Joshua till his eyes stops on Joshua's chocker and he removes it and there he saw the sakura shaped painite stone. 

"How beautiful... " Rowoon say as he leans down to kiss it as Joshua struggles to set himself free while Rowoon begans to him making him scream and all of the sudden,  Joshua was inside a huge tear drop shaped painite. 

Rowoon believes Joshua was protecting himself by creating a barrier arround him.  He smirks as he order his men to bring the stone into the lab to attached it on the robot that he will use to conquer the world but to do that he must make sure it would be compatible with Joshua. 

"Minhyun hyung... Jun.... Seungcheol hyung... Sehun hyung... Baekho hyung...everyone... help me.... " was Joshua's last telepathy message before he shuts himself as his tears falls. 

 

Minhyun and the others heard it and they immediately went to find Joshua but Zuho was cornering them. 

 

"Who are you?!  What do you want?! " Wonwoo said angrily as he couldn't help but get irritated because they need to save Joshua. 

"I am December's birthstone Tanzanite...my name is Zuho and I'm here to help you to get to the Painite. " Zuho told them.  He wanted to help them because he wants to free himself and stop his beloved Rowoon but to do that he needs Joshua's help. 

"why do you want to help us?! " Minhyun said as he draw out his sword. 

"because I wanna stop my beloved..  .I just want to live a normal life with him... and were all in danger now that he has Joshua,  how did I found out?  He told me and the others he got Joshua and we have to return,  so sre you all coming or not?! " Zuho said abit irritated because they got no time to waste, the whole world is in danger and so as Joshua. 

"were coming with you...  lets go before its too late" Soonyoung said as they all followed Zuho to his jet.  They can tell he was telling the truth and he was the only key to get to where Joshua is right now. 

 

[meanwhile]

"my love.... its time.... " Sehun said as he grip on Jongin's shoulder. 

"I know... I already send a letter to Aaron hyung.... we will think of a plan to save the earth and Joshua..  " Jongin says as he prays that the kid would make it in time for they are their only hope. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Okay part  2 is being processed!  

Might release it tomorrow