Target: Locked On

Birthstones

They keep following Minhyun who was going to the mountains. Joshua was still sleeping on Minhyun's arms. Minhyun was getting pissed at them following him so he decided to lay Joshua down under the shady tree before he took off his cape and covers Joshua's body. 

 

 

"What do you all want now? " Minhyun ask as he points his sword on them. He was completely annoyed especially to Jun who hurted Joshua. 

 

"We want Joshua back, give him to me. " Jun said which made Minhyun more mad as he went on his fighting stance making the others do the same. 

 

"You want him back?  What for?!  Don't you have a Jade jewel? You pick that Jade jewel over Joshua so why want him now? Tell me!" Minhyun said with his voice abit raise because he was already pissed at how Jun throw Joshua away so easily, how did he found out?  He was there listening awhile ago to witness it all. 

 

"He's precious to us,  he is a part of our family,  please give him back. " Seungcheol begs as the others agree but Minhyun is still not convince so he still says no. 

 

While they are bickering,  Joshua wakes up because he feels danger is coming. He looks around before he makes himself float and he began to close his eyes. 

Joshua could see 50 fighter jets coming their way so he began to remove the chocker and activate his power.

He began to create a barrier to protect the whole academy, Minhyun and the others with him. 

Minhyun and the others stop fighting when they heard a loud explosion only to see Joshua fighting against the incoming enemies that they didn't sense. 

 

They were about to rush to help Joshua but they were all trap inside his barrier. Joshua was already panting hard so he decided to use two of his techniques. 

 

"from small moving whirlpool,going stronger as it moves, hurricane forms and shows no mercy to what it passes,  blow all this jets away back to their coutry. " Joshua said and all of the sudden, all 50 fighter jets were blown away while the strong wind disappears along with the jets. 

"water nurishes, soil nurtures and sun give warm...return everything back to its original form." Joshua said and they were all amazed when all the damages vanishes like nothing happens and the barrier disappears. 

 

"I-is this the power of the legendary painite? " Mingyu says in awe.

"Actually that's only the basic,  Jisoo hasn't let you all see his real powers thats only 0.1%" Minhyun said as Joshua slowly goes down and faints in Minhyun's arms. 

 

Before they could go to Joshua, they heard Sehun,  Jongin,  Aaron and Baekho's voices as they saw all the students, teachers and jewels going at them. 

Minhyun gasps when he saw Sehun and Baekho,  his two brothers that he cherishes aside from Jisoo. 

 

"hyung!  Sehun hyung! Dong Ho hyung!" Minhyun said happily while he carries the passes out Joshua.

"Minhyun!  Thank goodness you're okay." Sehun said happily. 

"Wow,  I miss you man. " Baekho said as he pat Minhyun's back. 

 

Sehun introduce Seungcheol and the others to Minhyun while they all go back to the headquarters to treat Joshua who was exhausted from fighting. 

They were all in awe at how great and powerful Joshua is and at the same time feels pity for him cause he carries a heavy burden on his delicate shoulders. 

 

Jun wants to say sorry to Joshua but he was restricted to go near Joshua because he abandoned Joshua for Kyulkyung his new jewel. 

Kyulkyung posses the power to make everyone sleep that's why she is called "Sandman".

 

Seungcheol and the others were worried since one week had passed yet Joshua is still inside the capsule-like container filled with medicinal water while an oxygen mask and some tubes were attached on his fragile body.

 

"hyungdeul... It hurts seeing him like this..." Chan and Samuel said as they hold hands while looking downwards.

"I know.. It breaks my heart to see him this way too... " Jeonghan said as he touches the glass while sighing. 

"We have to train hard for Joshua... we can't let him protect us all the time...." Seungcheol said as the others agree. 

"Jun, I believe he will be fine. " Kyulkyung said as she hugs Jun but it doesn't work.  He realize he likes Joshua's touches and hear his angelic voice than his "Kyulkyung" who he likes and choose. 

 

 

[Meanwhile at the enemy's country]

 

"So that's the legendary Painite,  she's gorgeous and so powerful... I want you all to capture this beautiful being and bring her to me... Zuho,  lead the army,  make sure you will all comeback with the legendary jewel! " Rowoon said as he continues to stare at Joshua's picture on the screen. 

 

"Yes your majesty. " Zuho said as he turn away and goes out of the King's room.  Zuho was happy that the legendary jewel was still alive and he knew the legendary jewel can help him but he can't disobey Rowoon,  the person who had save him. 

 

Zuho's mission was to capture the legendary jewel and hand her to Rowoon but he will make sure the legendary jewel will feel safe. 

 

 

[back to South Korea]

 

Minhyun told everyone that he and Joshua will embark on a journey once Joshua recovers.

Mingyu and the others asks them if they could come with Minhyun. Minhyun was now convinced that they were serious about how important Joshua is to them and doesn't see Joshua as a tool for power so he will agree only if  Jongin, Aaron,  Baekho, their parents and Sehun agrees.

 

The kids convinces their parents,  Jongin,  Sehun, Aaron and Baekho to agree and wishes them goodluck and to return to them unharm. 

 

Two more days have pass and thankfully Joshua fully recovers as the kids packs their things then sets themselves to their journey. 

 

Jun couldn't still go closer to Joshua since his friends, Kyulkyung and Minhyun was stopping him to get near Joshua. 

Jun knows he is inlove with Kyulkyung yet he doesn't understand why he misses Joshua. His heart beats for Joshua when it supposed to be for Kyulkyung.

 

They were currently walking through the forest while Joshua feels someone staring at him.  It made him uncomfortable so Minhyun puts a cloak and hoodie on Joshua. 

 

[on the tree branches]

"Master Jaehyun, there she is...the legendary jewel. " Taeyong said without tearing his eyes away from Joshua. 

"Good job Taeyong-ah, now let's just wait for the right time to steal the legendary jewel. " Jaehyun said as he smirks while looking at Joshua.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Jaehyun,  Taeyong,  Rowoon and Zuho made their appearances :D 

Now that they know what Joshua looks like and they were all getting confused about their feelings for him :O

See you on the next chapter :3