Chapter 6

Truth

Momo lay on the floor of Jihyo's room, her heart aching. She still felt the ghost of Jihyo's pillowy soft lips, sweet, a sly taste never enough. Momo knew that that she would not be able to get over Jihyo until these feelings were acknowledged.

Jihyo on the other hand was crying into Tzuyu's shoulder. For once in her life, Tzuyu stopped making fun of her relationship, and just held her as​ a friend. "Jihyo, I thought you wanted a relationship with Momo, what happened?" Jihyo sadly shook her head. "What if she left? Where would that leave my heart? And the other members might not understand our approve. The whole band would be torn apart and I can't do that to them, or you." Tzuyu nodded. She knew about Jihyo's trust issues after her family had been torn apart by an avalanche of emotions.

After she lay there on the floor for a while, Momo got up to go to the room that her bed resided in. She face planted into her pillow and sat numb. She heard someone come in and tried to sink deeper into her bed, until she was pulled out by a lively Sana and a bored looking Mina. "What?"

"Get out of bed." 
"No.''
"Why?"
"Go away."
"If it's about Jihyo, that's why I'm here." Momo hesitated.

"Jihyo?" Sana smirked.
"Yes, Jihyo, one and only in your heart!" Momo threw a pillow in Sana's vague direction, which accidentally whacked Mina in the face. Mina stayed expressionless as she beat Momo with the same pillow. All the girls had always wandered how Mina made bruises with just a pillow. "So what about Jihyo?''

Sana laughed at Momo's hopeless act of nonchalance. "She's scared of relationships. A bad relationship tore her family apart and she's not ready to tear this family apart. Ah ah ah I know you'd never do that, but it's a really bad experience for someone at her age, so calm down and just take it slow with her. She'll come around." Sana left after rubbing Momo's head. Mina didn't leave with her. She came back and hugged Momo and simply said 'I know'. Momo knew that she watched Jeongyeon a lot and wanted to confess but couldn't. She left and Momo wanted to help her in some way, but she needed to help herself first.

Momo stalked around the dorm and stole food from everyone every couple of hours. After a nap, she decided to pick up the plates that where lying around the TV room.

Jihyo was washing the dishes with her headphones on, having put her slow playlist on. She was listening to Monsta X's White Girl and lip syncing to the chanting part. So lost in the music, she didn't notice when Momo put all the dishes in her arms down and s her arms around Jihyo's waist. She felt her freeze. Softly, Momo was pushed away, and Jihyo walked away, painted by the action of actually making Momo release from those strong capable arms that were wrapped around her like her lips were wrapped around Momo's. . .

Jihyo had to stop thinking of it, or it would drive her mad.