Chapter 1

Truth

Momo watched from behind the scenes of the Signal photoshoot set, seeing Jihyo with her newly dyed hair and her illegally small outfit. When the photographer praised her and called her beautiful, perfect, Momo nearly went out there and ripped his eyes out, out of spite and jealousy. Here he could stand and look at her and her body, interact with her and her soft and caring personality until he felt the pictures were perfect. If Momo was a photographer, she wouldn't let her leave until she got sick of that heart wrenching smile (which meant never).

Jihyo came away from the seat, hobbling towards Momo. When she got to Momo, she wrapped her arms around her neck and held herself up. "Sorry, you're just so strong, and you never seem to mind." 
Momo shook her head. "Don't apologise. I'll hold you up anytime." To emphasise, Momo pulled Jihyo up into a more comfortable position, holding her up by the waist, effectively running her against her hard dancer abs. Jihyo hugged tighter. "Don't let me go." She murmured, falling asleep standing with her head on Momo's shoulder. 

Scooping her up, Momo carried her to the minivan that all the other members were waiting at as Jihyo's was the last photoshoot. Mina was laying down with her head in Jeongyeon's lap and Jeongyeon refused to wake her to move, so Momo had to basically sit Jihyo on her lap next to Tzuyu and Sana, being flirty as usual.

Jihyo started to wake, squirming in Momo's lap. When Jihyo was intelligible, Momo told her to keep still or she'd go flying and probably crash the car. Jihyo complied and turned a bit to curl up carefully on Momo's lap, with her knee comfortable as well. Momo embraced with the blanket behind her. They fell asleep in a cocoon of warmth.

Jihyo liked to go to Momo for comfort because of her aura, ever changeable, changing like the weather in England (A/N sly joke, no offence intended, any other onces in England?) But always just as warm. Jihyo wanted to just get lost in her but couldn't admit to it or accept it. She didn't want to know the members reactions, let alone Onces. She sighed into Momo's neck, which made her flinch, Jihyo the soft skin with the back of her hand to sooth her. The maknae reached over and tapped her on the arm.
"Mm?"
"Why don't you get a room?" Jihyo punched the tactless maknae. "We've been over this, Chewy, I can't."
"Can't or won't?"