Chapter 3

Truth

Jihyo woke up with her cheek cold, Momo's soft warm stomach gone, wrapped up with her favourite jiggly puff plushie in her place. The house smelled of jokbal and instant ramen. Momo came back with jokbal left overs and a shin ramen cup. She paused with food half way to . "Good morning?"

"Something like that." She reached over and stole the ramen. Taking a mouthful, she grinned. "So where's the rest of your food?" Momo flicked her in the head and sat further away to salvage her jokbal. For a while they just say and ate, sneaking glances at the other every other minute. When Jihyo caught Momo's eye, she winked and bit her lip. Momo died inside. On the outside she moaned at the taste of the jokbal and slightly raised her shirt to rub her stomach, effectively giving Jihyo a nice view of her abs. Jihyo felt her soul leave her body as the shirt stayed where it had been lifted. She stood up and limped to the kitchen to put her (stolen) cup in the bin, stopping next to Momo first.

"You might want to put your stomach away." She pulled the shirt down slowly, scraping her nails down the muscles. Momo's breathing hitched before she got up to walk next to Jihyo. "Stalker." Jihyo joked before she stumbled right into Momo's arms. 

"You must like your stalker an awful lot, Jihyo, you seem comfortable there." Tzuyu walked in and poured herself some cereal while Jihyo blushed looking away from Momo, not​ knowing that she was blushing too. Momo left the room, saying she had to change her clothes.

"So, when are you gonna tell her?"
"About what?"
"Don't bull me."
"Strong language there."
"When. Are. You. Gonna. CONFESS!"
"Who said I ever would?"
"Well if you two will sleep on the floor together, flirt by touching each other up - yeah I saw that - and stare at each other like that whenever you're close together, why wouldn't you?"
"Cuz it's probably just a game for her isn't it?"
"Don't make me laugh, you two were this close to making out before I appeared. I was sick of watching you, hunger bows down to nobody." 
"Go to bed, it's​ half 4 for god sakes."
"Fine."
What Jihyo didn't know was that the evil maknae was on her way to talk to the peach dancer.