Thank you post

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 3!

 

 

Unfortunately, Round 3 has come to an end already!
So we want to use this chance so say a few things.

First and foremost, thank you!
Thank you to all of our prompters, our writers, our promoters and supporters! This wouldn’t be able without you.
Thank you that all of you stick with us and Colorful World and made Round 3 possible!

We are always grateful! : )
It was a blast! Us Mods really enjoy doing this for and with you ^o^
Receiving nice words from you was especially heart-warming! We cherish every nice and supportive message you guys have sent us! It keeps us going and it’s really really wonderful to see that people are enjoying this project!!
But, as always, there are a few things that didn’t go as smoothly. We Mods expect it, and yet, it’s always disheartening when people don’t answer back. When someone just “disappears” and we are left to wonder if those persons just want to avoid “confrontation” or if something happened to them.
We know that this fest isn’t your first priority. And it shouldn’t be. But it would be really appreciated if anyone who wants to drop out (for whatever reason: personal reasons, loss of interest – it doesn’t matter it can happen!) to tell us in a short Email.
Thank you. We are just humans too and wonder what happened otherwise!

 

Anyway, back to the topic! We have some statistics coming up as well so if you are interested, keep reading ;)

All in all, we gathered 35 fics of 10 pairings!
That made up for the enormous word count of 250,361 words!!
Wow guys!! You were amazing!

Special thanks go out to kumo_is_kumo@AO3&DW/TimidLittleRabbit@aff ; Blingdom@aff ; Ccamille@aff, onthighsbelongtotaemin@tumblr and bluefloral@aff for handing in more than one fic!! Thank you guys!
And a special shout out to Figleaf@aff who wrote the largest work with a whopping 24.946 words!! All of our writers were just AMAZING!

….

And that’s it.
Round 3 is officially finished now.
We will use this week to assign those who left us their AO3 username as co-authors to their contributed work as well as update the table of contents on our AFF page with the author names. After that everything should be clear to anyone who comes across the works and no one has to resort to crosschecking on the Masterlist.
If there is anything you want to tell or ask us, don’t hesitate!
We will check our accounts from time to time, so we will certainly get back to you!!

Thank you again and till (hopefully – if you are also up for it ;D)  next time!

Yours,
Mod K & Y.