Submission Guidelines

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 3!

Hey everyone! Usually we are putting up the Submission Guidelines way later, but there are quite a few of you who are finishing early this Round!
So we decided to put said guidelines up early ;)
Thank you for your hard work! We really appreciate that!

And without further ado here are the things to be mindful of about Submitting:

> The minimum word count is >1000 words

> The final day of Submission is October 4th. Please hand in your work any day before said date. If you can’t make it, please ask us for an extension. (We may be able to offer you a few more days, but please, do inform us!)

> Do not upload your fic on your personal account until Colorful World Round 3 is over, as this would otherwise ruin the purpose of this fest. However, you are free to do so as soon as it is over on October 16th   : )

> Please use one of these formats for your fic: .doc, .docx, google docs, .txt, or .rtf

 

Please copy-paste this section into your submission Email and fill it out with the respective words/paragraphs:

Title: FILL IN THE TITLE OF YOUR FIC
Prompt-#: THE NUMBER OF YOUR PROMPT
Pairing: THE MAINPAIRING OF YOUR FIC (and sidepairing(s) )
Author: YOUR USERNAME WITH WHICH YOU SIGNED UP + THE PLATFORM (eg. ModK@lj) or "Anonymous"
Word count: FILL IN YOUR FIC’S WORD COUNT
Rating: FILL IN THE RATING/RATING RANGE OF YOUR FIC
Warnings: FILL IN ALL OF YOUR WARNINGS HERE
Summary: FILL IN A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR FIC

Attach the document of your fanfic to the Email and send it to [email protected] !

Please use the Subject line [Final Submission] – your #number (prompt number)
And that’s about it!
There is still time left until the final Submission day so please don’t rush! This is only for everyone who wants to hand in early. (and maybe claim a second prompt ;) )
We will still send out Submission Reminder Emails later when time draws close !

Happy Writing and Cheers!!
Mods Y&K