Posting Schedule

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 3!

 

And it’s time to announce our posting schedule!
Just like last Round we were very happy to receive such a wonderful collection of SHINee fics! We are still waiting for some participants to hand in their work, but the Mods have calculated that starting with October 9th we will upload around 5 fics a day!
Please keep an eye out for our updates around 7-8 pm GMT ;)

The number may vary a little, as we can’t be certain yet how many fics we will ultimately receive (as some people haven’t replied to our messages).
Thank you for understanding! ^o^

Our Posting Period stretches from October 9th to October 15th, so please drop by to read all the amazing fics written for Round 3 of Colorful World!
And of course, please leave a comment to tell the writer how much you enjoyed their work ;)

Reveals will be posted on October 16th! That means after this date you will know who the lovely author was who wrote the story(ies) you enjoyed most : )

We hope that everyone will have a great time with Colorful World Round 3!

P.S.: We will create a new story called ‘Colorful World Round 3 Submissions’ where you will find the published works! 

Yours,
ModK&Y