He's Beautiful

My Dear Extraterrestrial

A/N: It's a double update. Enjoy! :D

---

 

 

When Myungsoo opened the door, the sight of a panting Woohyun greeted him.

 

"I ran--here--as fast as I can." He said while still catching his breath.

 

"Why did you run?"

 

"Because I thought something bad happened to you!"

 

"No, I mean you have a motorcycle! Why didn't you use that?" Myungsoo explained frustratedly.

 

Woohyun stopped panting and realized what Myungsoo just said. He did have a motorcycle! And if he really wanted to get to Myungsoo fast, it would have been a better option.

 

He was so panicked that he just ran straight to Myungsoo's house (which was a few blocks away), completely forgetting the fact that he had a mode of transportation with him.

 

He silently facepalmed himself in front of his friend.

 

"Can't you just be grateful that I'm here now?" Woohyun faked an offended look but he's not gonna fool his best friend. Myungsoo knew he did that to hide his embarrassment.

 

"What happened to you anyway? You didn't sound right on the phone." Woohyun asked his best friend.

 

Myungsoo figured that explaining would take longer so he decided to just show Woohyun what his current situation is.

 

"Come inside." He said as he ushered his best friend towards the living room.

 

Woohyun thought there was nothing out of the ordinary inside Myungsoo's living room (except maybe it feels more glowing? Can someone even feel something glowing?), until he noticed a very beautiful person with the most beatiful smile in the world, sitting at the very couch he and Sungyeol like to occupy whenever they visit.

 

"Whoa." was all he said in awestruck.

 

"Greetings, another earthling!" Sungjong greeted from the couch.

 

If Woohyun heard how he was greeted by the beautiful person, he didn't mind it. He was more focused on how on earth did his best friend managed to take home someone so good-looking such as this one.

 

It then slightly registers to him that the person was wearing a bathrobe, instead of clothes.

 

Woohyun immediately understands what is going on.

 

"So you're just trying to show off that you already hit home run with someone?" Woohyun told Myungsoo offendedly.

 

"What?" Myungsoo asked not understanding his best friend.

 

How can Myungsoo dare to rub it in his face that he's never went past his first dates or even went as far as first base as the girls didn't want to go out with him the second time? Woohyun thinks to himself.

 

He knew Myungsoo was handsome and that he could get any girl he wants, but why boast to Woohyun about it?

 

"So you're not a anymore. That's really something to boast about. Especially when it's with someone so beautiful and (Woohyun looks at the person sitting on the couch from head to toe) y. Congratulations." Woohyun said tapping Myungsoo's shoulders.

 

"What?!" Myungsoo shouted in disbelief. He couldn't understand how his friend could have the wrong assumptions. Can't his friend see that there was a glowing alien in his house?! Isn't Sungjong glowing enough proof?

 

Frustrated that instead of worrying for their lives, his best friend  was more concerned that he and this beautiful--alien--extraterrestrial-whatever might have already done 'it', Myungsoo grabbed one of Woohyun's arms and dragged him away from Sungjong.

 

"This is not what you think it is, Woohyun. For goodness sake, he is an alien! There's an alien in my house!" Myungsoo tried to explain as loud as a whisper can go (because Sungjong might have super hearing for all he knows).

 

"What?" Now it was Woohyun's turn to look confused.

 

"He's an alien, an extraterrestrial. He's not human. He's not from anywhere on Earth. He's from another planet."

 

"I know what an alien is." Woohyun said. "What I couldn't comprehend is that, the alien is a male?"

 

"Yes, he is. He told me earlier."
Myungsoo couldn't understand how the alien's gender is more important to Woohyun.

 

"But he's so beautiful?"

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

"For all we know, he might just be wearing a disguise." Myungsoo warned his friend, who's starting to fall for the alien's charms.

 

"He looks pretty harmless to me." Woohyun said in Sungjong's defense.

 

"How should we get rid of him? I don't want him to stay here any longer."

 

Just then Sungjong appeared beside them, smiling innocently. It gave the best friends quite a shock but they managed to compose themselves quickly.

 

"Hello, Earthlings. What are you talking about?"

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo looked at each other.

 

"Uhm. We were just talking how Myungsoo likes to be alone in his house and he doesn't really like having guests who stay long here." Woohyun answered half honestly. Myungsoo allows him and Sungyeol to stay however long they want whenever they visit (but Sungjong doesn't have to know that).

 

"Oh." Sungjong said understanding what Woohyun was implying.

 

"I just needed a place to stay for a while, until the signal I sent back home would arrive there and my brother would come and fetch me. This house is the nearest towards the site where my spaceship crashed. I was hoping you would let me stay. I promise to do anything you want in exchange." Sungjong pleaded convincingly (atleast Woohyun thinks he's persuaded).

 

'Alien or not. He's still beautiful.' Woohyun thought.

 

"No." Myungsoo answered relentlessly.

 

Woohyun looked at him. "Dude, come on. He already said he doesn't have anywhere to stay."

 

"He can stay in his broken spaceship until his brother comes for him." Myungsoo stands by his decision firmly.

 

"I would do that, but my spaceship fell apart after I was able to send the signal." Sungjong told them sadly.

 

"That ." Woohyun said pitying the extraterrestrial.

 

"You know what? If Myungsoo won't let you stay here, I'll let you stay at my house. It's only a few blocks away." Woohyun suggested and placed an arm around the alien's waist.

 

'Wow, I can feel his curves underneath the robe.' Woohyun smiled, already feeling good about his decision.

 

"I'm Woohyun. What's your name again?" Woohyun asked.

 

"My name is Sungjong. Thank you for your kindness, Woohyun. I will repay you in any way I can." Sungjong smiled gratefully.

 

When they turned towards the door, Myungsoo noticed how dangerously low his friend's hand was on the alien's waist.

 

"Wait!" Myungsoo shouted so they can hear him. "Sungjong can stay here."

 

If Sungjong comes with Woohyun, who knows what that alien would do to his best friend (That's right. He's worried for his best friend and not the alien).

 

Myungsoo decided to be the hero in this situation. He's willing to sacrifice his own self just to save his best friend.

 

"Sungjong will stay here."