I Come in Peace

My Dear Extraterrestrial

'Why is Woohyun taking so long?!' Myungsoo screamed inside his head as he continued to be wary of the alien's presence in his house.

 

They were now seated opposite each other in the living room.

 

The alien named Sungjong was now wearing a bathrobe Myungsoo had offered him to wear a while ago.

 

It was the only thing Myungsoo could bear to give away without expecting it to be returned back. He can't let the alien borrow his clothes. He might not be able to get them back again. The rest of his plaid shirts and black clothing collection are off limits to anyone (yes, even Woohyun and Sungyeol).

 

Good thing Sungjong didn't ask any more questions and just followed him, as Myungsoo didn't want to explain how being while wandering around his house is unacceptable.

 

Myungsoo learned from the short time that they were together that Sungjong was male. He started a small conversation, to distract the alien from wandering around his house.

 

Sungjong said that, even though he didn't have any defining body part, he is considered a male in their planet.

 

Sungjong also explained that even in their planet, he was considered unique, the others looked exactly just like human beings, except without the excessive hair (gesturing towards Myungsoo's hairy legs).

 

Myungsoo felt embarrassed at the comment, which shortly replaced his fear. He went to get a few cushions and went on to cover his 'excessively hairy' legs.

 

Sungjong then went on to explain how he knew how to speak human language, even though Myungsoo didn't ask.

 

He said that in planet Woollim, they study about the language and culture of all the other planets that are within the galaxy. He particularly liked Earth very much and went on to focus studying this particular planet.

 

He said it wasn't hard to learn the languages of Earth as he is used to learning thousands of other languages used in the universe.

 

Sungjong is really fascinated by the wonder that is planet Earth and so he worked hard to be able to be given the permission to travel this planet alone to gather some soil and plant samples and observe, while being invisible, the humans up close.

 

After a few days (which are a few months in planet Earth) Sungjong had been given the permission to explore Earth for one Earth day and was scheduled to return after taking a few soil and plant samples. He had finished gathering the samples and observed some animal and human species and was about to return to his home planet, when the engine of his spaceship started malfunctioning, causing it to crash.

 

As much as Myungsoo feels sorry for what happened to alien, he's not entirely sure whether this alien is actually telling the truth or is just trying to get his sympathy first.

 

Myungsoo thinks that Sungjong might just be tricking him so he would lessen his guard on himself, which will make it easier for this alien to abduct him and dissect his body for research.

 

Myungsoo shuddered at this thought.

 

He again blames the mangas he read in the past for him being paranoid.

 

'Ding~dong!~'

 

Myungsoo couldn't have been more happy when he heard his door bell rung.

 

He usually doesn't like it when Woohyun and Sungyeol come over this early in the morning.

 

Right now, he's just glad Woohyun finally arrived.

 

A sudden thought that it might be another alien crossed his mind, but he shrugged it off and hoped for the best.

 

He inhaled deeply as he opened his door, hoping so hard that it was Woohyun. Or even Sungyeol, if he's lucky.

 

He just couldn't afford to have another alien inside his house.