NH Media Releases Third Member of B2UTY RUSH!

B2UTY RUSH! [NH Media's New Girl Group!]

NH Media has finally released their upcoming girl group, B2UTY RUSH! third member! CEO of NH Media has promised that when B2UTY RUSH! debut, they will grab much attention because of their head turning beauty, captivating voices, and fierce raps! The third member is the beautiful Lee SoMin! Check out her profile below!



Name: Lee SoMin

Age: 18

Birthdate: March 15th 1994

Stage Name: SoMin

Personal Fan Club: Snow

Personal Fan Club Color:  Pale Blue

Birthplace:  Melbourne, Australia

Hometown: Melbourne, Australia

Weight: 45 kg

Height: 167 cm

Blood Type: B

Languages: Korean [fluent] English [fluent] Chinese [basic] Japanese [basic]

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean 1/2 Australian

Personality: 
On stage she is a very charistmatic and y girl that looks fierce but off stage she is a shy, quiet girl that doesn't talk much. Sometimes her members don't even know if shes in the room or not but she is very loud when angry.She is really friendly once you get to know her. She isn't really good at cheering people up but shes willing to try. She does laugh with her members but it's quiet hard too make her laugh. She also has hot temper so if someone hurts her members she will say something really mean and she is really good at making smart remarks. She is also very protective over the younger members but doesn't show it often. She sleeps a lot and doesn't even move when other people tell her to wake up but she gets ready fast so it's okay. For a person that doesn't work out and is quiet lazy she is very strong.She is really good at sports even tho she is lazy. She doesn't know much about love but it she would like someone to take care of her like a lover does.She doesn't have many friends that are girls because she doesn't like hanging out with them.

Ideal Type: U-Kiss's Eli

Position: Jack-of-All-Trades/Visual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Congrats to PinkFishy385! Remember that the deadline is this Sunday! :D