NH Media Releases B2UTY RUSH! Second Member!

B2UTY RUSH! [NH Media's New Girl Group!]

NH Media has currently announced that they are going to release a new girl group called B2UTY RUSH! The first member, Yoon Jaehwa has been revealed recently and now they have decided to reveal another member! She goes by the name of Park Eunmi, and she is the cousin of F(x)'s leader, Victoria! Check out her profile!



Name: Park EunMi

Age: 20

Birthdate: December 22nd 1992

Stage Name: Mimi

Personal Fan Club: MiStar

Personal Fan Club Color: Light Sky Blue

Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand

Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand

Weight: 45 kg

Height: 162 cm

Blood Type: B

Languages: English [fluent] Korean [fluent] Chinese [fluent] Japanese [semi fluent]

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean 1/2 Chinese

Personality: 
Mimi is a real jokester. She won’t give up on a chance to play a prank on someone, and she can’t go a day without making a joke. It’s almost like a part of her life. Most people who are close to her would have already gotten use to seeing a spider in their bed, or the constant pranking by Mimi that there’s something in their hair. So that is where Mimi’s outgoing personality comes to use. She has a really easygoing and down-to-earth personality, so it really helps her to make friends easily. So what happens when she has new friends? She pranks them, of course.  
All these pranking and joking may make Mimi seem a little like those people who can’t take things seriously, but don’t be fooled. When Mimi wants to be serious, she can be. When she puts her heart into something, she really tries everything she can and it’s hard for her to give up. And also being a jokester, its known that she’s really hard shelled and tough, but it may come off as a surprise to see that she’s actually quite a sentimental girl. She hides it, but there are times when her weaknesses would show. Mimi is actually a big fan for anything cute and romantic. And also as a friend, she is a good listener that would always hear you out when you have problems. She eats alot but never seems to get fat. Even though she 20, she loves to act like a 8 year old.

Ideal Type: B2ST's Kikwang

Position: Main Dancer/Vocalist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Congrats to my new co-author, little_miss_asian! Check out chapter 1 for updates on whats taken and whats not!