Final Member of B2UTY RUSH! Released

B2UTY RUSH! [NH Media's New Girl Group!]

After long awaiting, NH Media has finally released their final member of their new girl group, B2UTY RUSH! B2UTY RUSH! is a six member group that can blow their audience away with their soothing vocals, powerful raps, and catchy dance moves. Their sixth and final member goes by the name of Gong Nana. She is the oldest of the girls and Noona of B1A4's maknae, Gongchan! Check out her profile below!



Name: Gong Nana

Age: 24

Birthdate: January 1st, 1987

Stage Name: Nana

Personal Fan Club: Mathematicians

Personal Fan Club Colors: Navy Blue and Gray

Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

Hometown: Hokkaido, Japan

Weight: 47 kg

Height: 165 cm

Blood Type: A

Languages: Japanese [fluent] Korean [fluent]

Ethnicity: 100% Korean

Personality: 
Nana is very judgemental. She can point out all your flaws and will judge you from your personality to your appearance. Not to make her feel better, it's just that she can see these things. She knows when someone's lying to her and will feel offended because of that. Nana likes to know everything and hates it when she doesn't because then she will get in her emotional stage and start crying if people are keeping secrets from her. She gets in her emotional stage alot because she's a very sensitive girl and is over emotional. Be careful what you say because she might burst out into tears. If she misplaces something, she'll start crying and her OCD senses will start tingling. Yes, Nana has OCD, so everything around her has to be in order/symmetrical or she will get mad (causing her to cry). She can't trust people easily. Nana will just always gets suspicious. She jumps to conclusions a little bit to fast and if you ever want her to help you solve a problem it probably won't go well. Nana doesn't enjoy a lot of things in her life because she is very pessimistic. She tries to be positive and optimistic and a outgoing girl but it does not happen and she goes back to being gloomy.

Ideal Type: Big Bang's T.O.P

Position: Lead Rapper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to 2hjloverashli! Sorry you didn't get the position you wanted! At least you're in it though right? :D 
SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T GET PICKED TO BE IN THE GROUP! There is still a possibility that you can be a Manager, a Coordinator, and a Choreographer! Just comment if you want to be one of the staff members!