NH Media has released B2UTY RUSH! First Member!

B2UTY RUSH! [NH Media's New Girl Group!]

NH Media has recently revealed that they have decided to debut a new girl group, B2UTY RUSH! The rookie girl group contains a total of six members. They were scouted and auditioned interationally and nationally. From all of the world, they have come to blow you away with their talents and looks! The first member has been currently revealed today. Guess what?! It's B2ST's leader, Yoon Doojoon's little sister, Yoon Jaehwa. Check out her profile!



Name: Yoon Jaehwa

Age: 19

Birthdate: July 18th 1993

Stage Name: Red Velvet

Personal Fan Club Name: Cupcakes

Personal Fan Club Color: Red and Light Gray

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Hometown: Danville, California

Weight: 49 kg

Height: 163 cm

Blood Type: O

Languages: English [fluent] Korean [fluent] Thai [semi fluent]

Ethnicity: 3/4 Korean 1/4 Thai

Personality: Jaehwa is pretty stubborn and blunt. She would come off as mean but has good intentions. She is usually responsible and caring. Jaehwa lightens up the mood and is extremely funny. She is a calm and focused person. She has many contridictions and pretty intelligent. She is sarcastic and a perfectionist. She will do whatever it takes to succeed. However, she is pretty logical and easygoing. She will sometimes get quiet. She has low tolerance and isn't very patient. She has passion and is a very loving and romantic person. Very emotional and loyal. Jaehwa is very protective of her loved ones and nostalgic. She is sensitive and independent. She is also very direct. Sincere and genuine. Jaehwa is sympathetic and nurturing. Indecisive and mysterious.


Ideal Type: U-Kiss's Kevin

Position: Main Vocalist/Leader