First Meet

My Favorite Person

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

While I was talking with my friends, suddenly the door opened and a handsome guy walked in. Yes he's really handsome~~. 

Tiffany: New Student??

Jungkook: Hmm..Yes..

As soon as he finished his words, my classmates started to cheer up because well you know new classmate and a very handsome guy. The cheering has got louder then I slowly walked to him

Tiffany: I'm sorry about that. They're all seem so excited to have to classmate. (I smiled)

Jungkook: No no it's okay. They're all look friendly. (He chuckled)

Tiffany: You're better find your seat before more people come.

Jungkook: Yeah you're right. (He smiled)

I walked back to my seat . As I took out some of my books, I saw him walk to me then I looked up to face him. 

Jungkook: You don't mind if I seat next to you, right??

Tiffany: Yeah..

I scooted over to give him some more spaces. When he sat down, I can see there're millions pair of eyes on us. Then boy bestfriend Kyuhyun said something

Kyuhyun: Why do I smell love in here?? (He started to sniffle)

I shot a glare at him as the other classmates started to woohooing and played along with Kyu. I heard Jungkook giggles and looked at him. I swear to god he looks so much more better from the side, he just likes the prince charming. Jungkook noticed it and stared back at me. I quickly turned my head to the front and pretended like nothing happen. I started to heat on my both cheeks "Please tell me it's not love at a first sight." I secretly prayed for myself.

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

I looked at the girl that asked me. Wow! She's so beautiful. I neavously answered her "Hmm..Yeah.."

After a really small talk with her, I decided to find my seat. But I didn't know where to sit. There're many seats in the back but it's seem like the guys at the backseats are talkative. And I wanted to sit in the front but there're so many fangirls up there haha. Then I walked to that girl seat and asked her if I can sit there.

I can tell that this class is a noisy one since her friends started to joke around about us. I noticed her and I stared back at her, but she quickly looked to the front. I saw her cheeks get a little pink and I knew she blush. Then I smiled at myself "She's cute."

The first section has ended. There's nothing much to do last hour, just I get to know everyone name. It's appear that I was the only student that tranfer here, no wonder my new classmates cheering like crazy. Ohh I knew her name now Tiffany. She's seem to be the quiet one in the class, but I can't really tell.

Jungkook: Hey..

Tiffany: Yes? (She looked at me)

Jungkook: Hmm..can you tell me about our schedule?

Tiffany: I don't know much about that...maybe we needed to wait until they hand out the schedule paper.

Jungkook: Ohh...well..hmm..You're old student here?

Tiffany: Yes. I met them since middle school.

Jungkook: So you must know a lot about them.

Tiffany: Yeah right and I think I know too much. (she chuckled)

Jungkook: Ohh hey who is this class president?

Tiffany: It's Seohyun and Jin and Hyoyeon are class vice presidents.

Jungkook: What about talkative guy??

Tiffany: Ohh (she chuckled) That's Kyuhyun. He just talk too much hehe.

Jungkook: ( I chuckled with her) Yeah he is. 

Tiffany: He's the mood maker here. He can make people laugh and he also like to make fun of people too. Please bare with him.

Jungkook: Noticed~ 

I gave here a thump up and she giggled

School ened. I got to know more about Tiffany. She's nice, friendly and she's really helpful. She also has the most beautiful eye smile I've ever seen. She helped me get along with Kyuhyun and others classmate. She's just the best. I won't regret to get a friend like her.

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

School ended~. It's time to go home now. I walked down the stairs with some of my classmate and when we reached the gate we said goodbye to each other. I walked to the opposite way and I heard someone called me. When I looked back, I saw Jungkook run to me. "I'll walk you home" Jungkook said.