First Day at School

My Favorite Person

Tiffany's Pov

I woke up early in the morning and went to the bathroom to take shower and prepare for school. Wearing the school uniform, tied my hair in pony tail style, checked myself for the last time "It's gonna be another fun year.". I grabbed my bag and went to school.

 

My name is Tiffany. I'm a senior high shool student. And yeah it gonna be my last year in high school. As a senior, I have to do a lot of works, homework, extra classes, self-study and especially you know...there won't be much time for me to play game T.T. My favorite thing to do and I can't spend much time with my lappy...That's so not me..T.T. Anyway as I walked to school, I saw many students in my school uniform and yes there're many new students too. I tried to look for my friends but I didn't see any of them. Without realized, I already standed in front of my school front gateway. 

 

I walked in the area and looked around the school. It was just almost 2 months but there're so many changes. The flower gardens has already blossomed, the trees has grown tall. It made the school so attracted because of the nature and there're many extra places to hangout because the trees were all bigger than before. I made my way to my new class and on the way, I saw a bunch of new students. Some of them came alone or with their friends and some of them came with their parents. By the way, there're also many handsome and beautiful students too, but sadly none of them were in my class because they just entered high school this year. When I arrived at my classroom, I opened the door and saw my friends. "Hi classmates~~" I said happily and waved at them. 

 

Jungkook's Pov

I walked in the unfimilar neighborhood. The air was so fresh, the blossomed flowers light up my mood. I walked happily to my new school. Ohh..I almost forgot. My name is Jungkook. I just move back from LA. I can finish highschool there, but for some reason I have to come back and continue my study here. Anyway, this is my first time in this neighborhood and I just take my time to explore it heheh^^. Ohh today is also my first day in high school and I hope to be in a nice class and have nice classmates. 

 

I walked to the school and I noticed there're some girls that checked out on me, but I never care about them. For your information, being a handsome guy is not easy hahaha. I'm not gonna lie to you, but this school really caught my attention. Trees, flowers, football pitch it's just what I have in mind. I walked up to class well, I don't really know this school so I just take time to walked around and searched for the classroom. When I found my class, I opened the door and everyone in the class stared at me. Then I heard a girl voice "New student??".