A Bond

Hiding In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon’s POV

I wake up early with a yawn, stretching as I pull myself out of bed. I throw on my training clothes before walking outside where I find Momo as usual waiting for me with a grin.

“Morning Ji, you look exhausted.”

“Mmm restless sleep again.” I reply with a sigh.

“You’ll get through this Ji, promise.”

“Of course I will, I have you by my side right.” I reply with a chuckle.

“You couldn’t get rid of me even if you tried.”

“I wouldn’t want to anyway. It’d be like a part of me is missing. We are bound together and I wouldn’t want it any other way.” I reply honestly and Momo nods in understanding glancing slightly at the tattoo on my right shoulder that matches hers. “What was it dad used to say to us?”

“That we were two halves of a whole idiot.” She answers chuckling and lightly punching my shoulder. “Anyway, try to keep up princess.” She adds teasingly before sprinting off into the woods behind our place.

The two of us sprint of into the clearing turning as we go, footsteps becoming lighter and fast breathing changing to panting as the wind rushes through our coats. We dodge trees left and right, doing or best to run off some of our extra energy before classes start this morning.

……………………………………………….

Momo and I sprint back in through the front door laughing and trying to catch our breath. As usual I feel ten times better after spending time with Momo, she is so much more then just my closest friend. After we catch our breath we look up to find Irene with her eyebrows raised slightly.

“Good to see you’re in a better mood this morning princess, I assume I have you to thank for that Momo.” She says with a chuckle.

“As always.” I reply with a grin before sitting at the bench as Momo joins me. “So what have you and Olaf prepared for us this morning, I’m starving.”

“Me too.” Momo adds face lighting up at the thought of food.

“You two are always bloody hungry.”

“We won’t deny it.” We say in unison as Irene rolls her eyes.

“You two haven’t changed a bit.” She adds in fondness clear in her voice.

“Do I smell food!?” Comes another excited yell as Jungyeon sprints downstairs and throws herself on the seat next to Momo’s. “Morning boss, Momo.” She adds nodding towards me and Momo.

“Oh god you’ve added another shikshin to the gang.” Irene says with a sigh before heading into the kitchen where Wendy is humming along happily. She reappears moments later with three plates stacked with pancakes. “There you go dorks, knock yourselves out.”

………………………………………………………………….

The five of us arrive at school for our second day, once again Chae and Jungyeon run off throwing the football. Momo and Tzuyu stay on either side of me walking along at a relaxed pace, I watch Tzuyu from the corner of my eye as she gazes at Chaeyoung running off in front of her, with a peaceful expression on her face a small smile tugging the corners of her lips.

‘Hmm interesting..’ I think as I watch her watching my sister.

‘What’s interesting?’ Comes Momo’s quick reply.

‘Have you ever noticed the way Tzuyu looks at Chae?’

‘I think we all have, but it can’t happen, they have the bond the same as us, it isn’t allowed.’

‘I know but times are changing.’

‘It’s true but if it happens it should happen on it’s own Ji. No meddling.’

‘Yes mum.’ I think back sarcastically and Momo chuckles lightly.

“I swear you two a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter