Obsession

Lee Jinki one-shot series

Short drabble~

from a prompt on tumblr~

rated PG-13

                                                                                                                                            

  

 

“Oppa~.” She whined, pursing her lips in a cute pout. Onew rolled his eyes and turned away from her, not wanting to subject himself to her cuteness. “Please don’t get a haircut tomorrow. Please let it grow long. It’ll look so good in a ponytail.”

“I don’t want to. I don’t like it when my hair gets long.” He mumbled, putting his elbow on the table in front of him and leaning his chin on the palm of his hand, sighing loudly. “Can’t you just let this go?”

“I will when you agree.” She said with that freaking smug look on her face. Onew glared across the table at her. He could see their waitress, talking with other waitresses in the back corner, staring at him as he talked to his girlfriend. “See? Even the waitress likes your hair long. Don’t cut it.”

“How do you know?” He scoffed, sitting back in his chair to cross his arms.

“I heard her talking when I went to the bathroom. She said, and I quote, ‘Dear sweet lord, look at that man’s hair. It looks so good, long like that. I wish he had it in a ponytail.’ Maybe she has a ponytail ?” His girlfriend mused, pouting her lips again.

Onew laughed. “It seems to me that you have a ponytail too. You have an unnatural obsession with my hair being long so that it can be pulled into a ponytail.”“Is that so wrong?” She said, quirking her eyebrow. Onew was surprised she wasn’t denying it. “I love your hair like this. Don’t cut it.”

 

“I won’t cut it if you shut up about it.” He said, rolling his eyes again. He didn’t realize the damage he had just done. His girlfriend immediately perked up, leaning across the table so that her face was barely an inch from his. He blinked, surprised at her actions.

“Really? Are you being serious right now?”

“Yes, Jagi, I won’t cut it if you shut up about it.”

“Promise?”

Onew crossed his fingers behind his back and smirked at his girlfriend. If he crossed his fingers, he wouldn't have to keep the promise. He HATED having long hair. She squealed and leaned forward to lace her pinky with his, making a promise. 

“You’re the best, Oppa!”

“I’ve heard that a lot.” 

A week later, Onew still hadn’t cut his hair.  Though he hated the fact that it was long and when he got sweaty it stuck to his neck and it was really hot having so much hair, he kind of liked it.

Mostly because his girlfriend couldn’t keep her hands out of it. She’d walk up to him, rip out his tiny ponytail, and run her fingers through his hair. Then she’d sigh, and threaten him, saying that if he ever cut his hair short again, she would cut his balls off, they’d never get married, or have kids.

So, Onew learned to love his long hair.