The Dream and The Power

The Rise Of The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soo hee honey you need to sleep early today arraso? because tomorrow was a big day" your mom said. "Okay mom" you said and fall asleep after that.

You dream that you were in a huge baeutiful castle. You saw someone on a staircase wearing a white dress with a golden blonde hair, with a beautiful crown on her head, she was looking at something, suddenly she turn her face to you and she looks like you but with a golden blonde hair with a purple eyes colour on her. She then flew toward you a couple second after that you saw she was near you, infront of you while looking at your eyes. Her eyes turn to blue mix perple like a galaxy colour. Then she close her eyes and the surrounding turn to bright and you need to close a little bit of your eyes. That girl then put her hand on your eyes a bright light hit your eyes and it's feel like your eyes has became burn because of it. You open your eyes and that girl was missing. You were in a huge room and on the fluffy bed in a huge room, looks like in a room inside the castle. You stand up and was about to go to the balcony passed the mirror. You were surprise seeing the girl that you saw early and it's in you. Then you wake up. "What is that?" You open your eyes and you can see everything. "My eyes! ohmygod" you said and touch your eyes and when you touch your hair and look at it. "It's golden blonde hair.. how is this even true!? Is this true!? ahhh wait i still sleeping i should wake up now" you said and hit your face. "Ouchh! It's hurt!" you said and rub your face slowly. You look in the mirror that your hair and your eyes was the same like the girl in your dream. "But how.. Is that girl was me? And where i was that time? A castle but which castle i was in?" you keep asking that question inside your mind. "Soo hee honey are you okay in there?" your mom open the door "I heard you were scream- ohmygod soo hee?" "Mom i can see you" "Yeobo!!!" your mom scream calling your dad and your dad was rushing to your room. "What is it my lady? What happen" he ask your mom and your mom point at you. Your dad look at your mom hands and he follow the hand until his eyes drop at you. "My princess what happen to you?? How did you get back those golden hair with you? Are you wearing a wig? Or wh-" "Dad i can see everything now" you said and your parents was amazed with it. "But how is this even possible? Today was your birthday and you the one who give us a present! Ohh honey youre okay now! ohmygod i'm glad that you get back your sight!" your mom said and they both hug you tightly. "But what happen actually? Did you eat something or what?" "No dad, i dream something and when i wake up i saw myself have this hair colour with this purple eyes" "What dream?" they both ask and you tell them what happen from the start until you awake. "But where i was that time i don't have any idea" "I dont know either" "Hey~ it's your birthday today! Now go take a bath and go to school okay my dear" "Wait mom, with this hair colour and this eyes?" "Oh! i forgot about that wait i bring some black wig and contact lens" then you go to school with  black wig and contact lens. It's already time to go back home you saw lots of girl infornt of the school date. Bunch of girl run passed you and someone hit you and you fell with lot's of book that you were holding now was on the road. "Hey go away blind girl! Stop in the middle of the road, Crazy!" someone take your hand and pull you up. "Suho oppa?" "Are you okay?" "Y-yes i'm okay" "Is she the one?" Baekhyun said to the other brother. "I don't know but with this attitude toward our little sis so i think she's the one" Sehun said "Yea me too, How could she" kris said to sehun and glare at her.

-A few hours before the accident happen-

"I heard that our little sis has got back her sight from mom" kris said in the car. "Really?? Wahh why don't we go her school and surprise her?" chen said. "Yea! Let's go!" chanyeol and baekhyun said. "Okay then let's go to our little sis school~!" all of them was on their way to go to your school you knowing nothing. When all of them infront of the school gate lots of girl saw them and surround them like they saw a food and about to jump on them. "Luckily we brought a guard with us if not.. i dont know will happen" Lay said next to suho. "Yea i know right?" suho said. "Guys" kris called out the boys. "What's wrong?" all of them ask kris. "Is that soo hee? The one on the floor infront of those girl?" " they bully our little sister" "I'm gonna kill that girl" with that they all running toward you. Suho pull you up and the other take all the book on the floor. 

-Current time-

"Oppa it's okay" "What are you talking about? It's not okay!" suho said. "You! will be banned from this school for bullying our sister!" all of them point at her and the whole school was shock about it. "Their sister?" "The blind girl was exo's little sister??" "Seriously? Ohmygod this will be a huge story" lots of girl talking behind girl. You glare at your brother. "What?" they said when they saw you glare at them. "Let's go home now, I wanna go home now!" then you leave them and run toward the van. "Hey wait for us!" then all of the prince running behind you.

When all of you already in the car except for kai. "Did she get back her sight? And now we know that she was one of exo family and she was their little sister!!" "It will be a huge news!" "Let's post this picture to sns!"

"Not so fast little girl" all girl turn around to the owner of the voice. "Kai oppa!!" "If you tell anyone about this i will report you to the police" "Okay we wont but can i take a picture with you?" "Sure why not but promise give me those picture, All of them you understand me?" "Sure oppa! we will give you the picture". From afar there's someone watching all of you. "Finally i found you guys" that person smirk and left the scene.

 

At home, "Yaah!! Stop coming like that! You surprising me!" luhan said when kai suddenly transport next to him. "Sorry hyung" kai said and catch the bowl of popcorn on luhan's hand. "Yahh! That mine! Give me back" luhan was trying to catch the bowl from him. The kai transport to the kitchen. " you kai!" chen said when kai was suddenly infront of him and make him drop the juice on his hand. "Hehe sorry hyung" kai said and walking to the kitchen table. Chen throw a little lightning to kai and it's hit his hair. "Hyung!! It's burning you know!" "That's for my juice!" chen said while cleaning up the falling juice. "Are you sure you do the right thing?" suho ask kai when he saw kai eating a popcorn on the table. "Yea why not? Atleast she doesn't have any picture of us" kai said while watching a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter