The Royal Kim

The Rise Of The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov* 

I'm sorry for the late updated!! Really sorry!! i was working on in this story by searching for a better imagination.. sorry okay guys! Let continue!

 

 

The Character for The Royal Kim

 

The King (Kim Jea Yoon)

A person who didn't care where he from and always help the other person who need his help. He has a supernatural power in him since birth when his mother (The late queen) was ill when giving birth of him his father (The late king) search for something to help his mother and he brought an old witch women come to the palace and help the mother. And the late queen and the old witch dead as soon as he was born. The power that the witch use while helping the queen tranfer into his body but completly diffrent from her power. He can read mind and knowing the future. He can just knowing the future a few months ahead from the current time. He use the power to a good thing or to help people. The late king trained him to be a better person in future just like the older royal family since the first arrive to this land. So, he train all of his child with the same way.

He was a great person for royal family and also the people in the Sunrise Kingdom.

 

The Queen (Kim Suhyun)

She just a normal person. She married the king not because of his royalty background or because of his power but because she love the king for who he was. A mother to a 13 children that have a powerful superpower in them. She was a loving mother and also a good queen for the kingdom.

 

The thirdteen of The Royal Kim

The Princess (Kim Soo Hee / You)

 

nice , sweet, lovely, gorgeous face, innocent

She has an amethyst eye colour with a golden blonde curly hair. Have the most powerful power. She can read mind and she can control mind. Her power quiet strong than the others because she can absorb the power even her older brother's and her dad power without left anything behind and they will became a normal person after she absorb the power. She also can see a future but not just like her dad but she can see the future even for million years ahead. But the future could change if the people change their mind sometime for good sometime for bad depends on the people's mind.

Her eyes will turn into blue mix amethyst colour just like in the galaxy colour when she trying to see a future. She has the same face as the queen when she was young but with black haired.

 

Author Pov* 

The babies born in a 2 triple and 3 twin babies and after 4 years the princess born. First born was a triple (Kris, xiumin, luhan). Second was twin (suho, lay). Third was triple (chen, chanyeol, baekhyun). Forth was twin (d.o, tao). The fifth born was a twin (sehun, kai) and the last one was the princess. Just in case if you were confius after this! So please dont confius okay! And the prince hair colour was natural black but it will change naturally if their power in extreamly higher. i will give the hair colour in case you cant imagine it. I just want you to know this story! Enjoy reading guys!! :)

 

 

The first of The Royal Kim

The first Prince (Kim Kris)

(Original character)

Caring but grumpy sometime, love to rap and sing, Nice and loving brother to the other royal family. Has a leadership side in him with the forth prince. Close with the tenth prince. The leader for EXOM group

 Has a power of phoniex, he can fly, He also can burn anything with a single tick of his finger. Could make a powerful huge and strong animal by using a fire. He can control fire element just like a seven prince. His hair will turn to fire colour when his power was in extreamly higher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The second of The Royal Kim

The second Prince (Kim Min Seok / xiumin)

(Original character)

caring, cute boazi face and lovely, love to cook little bun, a bestie to a third prince. He has a look like an hamster especially when he make his face like a balloon. One of EXOM member

 Has a power of ice he can make any thing that he touch even with a little touch of his finger he can turn it to an ice as hard as a metal. But he being train by his father (The king) since little. So he can control it same as the other prince.

When he mad or when his power was in extreamly higher, even a single block of ice turn into solid and will blow up after that like a bomb. His hair will turn silver white when he was in that situation but when he already calm down his hair will turn back to normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The third of The Royal Kim

The third Prince (Kim Lu Han)

(Original Character)

has a beautiful figure like a girl and sometime people mistake him as a girl from afar. Close with the secon prince and eleven prince, caring brother. One of EXOM member.

Has a power of control every single element in the world mean he can control the things like a glass or furniture or anything that he want without holding it, he can control everything with his mind. Even that thing was far away from him mean the thing he know where and the location of the thing he can move it just like that. Using his power he can move and combine it to turn something else like when he combine a lot of metal or iron thing he can turn it into animal, or a huge knife. When he was in the extreamly higher power his hair will turn brown mix little bit of blue. He can turn anything if he has the same element like a metal, sand, water or anything to a strong thing that can killed somebody.

 

 

 

 

 

The fourth of The Royal Kim

The fourth Prince (Kim Jun Myeon / suho)


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter