The December 25

The Rise Of The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      One night, A few months before the attack. The queen dream about the day Sunrise Kingdom being attack, she saw everyone dead even the royal family. She awake from it and then suddenly the baby inside her tummy moving. "Did i awake you honey? I'm sorry" she said while she put her hand on her tummy. "Mom..". The queen was shock when she heard a tiny voices. "Who is that?" "It's me mom.. Your daughter" "What?? I dont have a daugther" "You will get it soon mom in 25 december this year" "25 december?". Then the queen started remember about something. "You can talk? While you were in there? My little princess?" the queen was shock but amazed. "Yes mom i can.. and i'm the one that give you that dream.. i'm sorry i didnt want to scare you but i can't help it.. i want you to know i can see future and that day was a few months from now mom.. i just tell you this now was because i want you, dad and the others to be prepared by that".  The queen gasp and she was scared. "Mom.. I'm gonna help you dont worry.. please tell dad and the whole kingdom.. okay mom? Mom? dont scare please.. you were the only one that can help the kingdom" "But... will they believe me?" "Mom, look you have an amazing children, My older brother.. each one of them have a super power in them but because they were still little they didnt know how it's work. So ask dad, he will know how to trained them" "Your dad? but his a normal person.. how that it's impossible?". The queen standing up from the beb and went outside. she surprise to see the king was outside the bedroom. "I'm sorry.. i didn't tell you about my power" "Your power?". The king took the queen wrist and bring her inside the room and put her on the bed while he push a chair infront of the queen and sit on it face to face the queen. The king tell from the begining until the end to the queen. The queen was so shock and she shaking. The king calm down the queen until she feel okay. "Listen my darling.. i doesnt want to scare you that's why i didnt tell you about this.." "But how come? How could you didn't tell me about this.. So is that true that all of our child have a power? In each one of them?" "Yes.. but i cover it up when they broke something by using their power.. our prince help me and with it when the younger broke something.." "You mean they all know they have a power?" "Yes i told them and ask their help to not tell you the truth but our little princess inside here broke the truth.. finally.." The king talk while he put his hand on your mother tummy while smiling. "Sorry dad.." your dad heard you and rub the tummy slowly. "It's okay my princess" "You can hear her?" you mom ask. "Of course my dear" he said that while continue rub your mom tummy. "I can hear mind honey" he stop what he doing and look into your mom eyes. "I have a power hearing mind and know the future also but seeing a future a few month ahead from now only, honey that's why i pretend to hate you when we first meet but i know you like me not because of my royal background but because you love me for who i am" "So, that's mean you know everything what happen back then? When i talk and said bad thing to you back then also?" "Yes.." "Ohmygod.." your mom gasp and put her hand on because she feel stupid back then. Your dad smile and he hold your mom's hand tightly. ''My dear it's okay! I've being treat you so badly back then because i want to.. be close with you.." Your mom smile hearing that because she have no idea that your dad have this side in him without she knowing. Your mom and dad was looking at each other while smiling. "Ah! about the dream.. what was that?" you dad ask. "Now you just realize i was here.." your parents was laughing so laugh after hearing your words. Then you tell everything to your parents. "But mom and dad.. i cannot talk so long if i didnt said anything mean i was sleepy!" "Hahaha honey it's alright we all know about that you can sleep as long as you can" while she pat her hand slowly and she can feel you were moving around and suddenly it stop. "I think she already sleep honey" "Yea i think so, Let's sleep, tomorrow is a big and challenge day" both the queen and king fall asleep. 

 

The morning has come at the Sunrise Kingdom. The king put an order to the whole castle to stay inside the castle. The king build bunch of training things inside the castle. The maiden and the servant was wondering why the king build lot of thing and put it in the garden inside the castle. Actually the whole kingdom know about the your dad power but didn't know about the prince's power. The king didn't tell anyone even the queen until last night. The king bring one of the prince to the garden. "Dad what are these things for?" The prince ask. "Owh~ this thing? It's for you guys, kris why dont you told all of you brother to came here" "O-okay dad". "Do you think they can be trained without our maiden or servant in this castle know with all of this things?". Your dad turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter