The Prince

The Rise Of The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The queen was on her way to her kid's room. On the way "My lady i think i can't go with you tonight because i need to do something, Wish good night from me to our prince okay! I love you" the king said and kiss the queen's cheek. The queen just smile at him because she know how busy this king is. "Hurmm which room should i go first? I think i'm gonna go to the younger first then to the older" She said while on the way to the Prince Jongin's Bedroom. Next to the Prince Jongin's room was a room for the princess that will born about a few months from now. "Should i take a look inside? I should then" she said while smile and open the door. The queen turn on the light and the whole room so sparkling from the light of candelier.

(Soon to be the Princess Soo Hee's Bedroom)

"It's so cute~ My little princess i can't wait for you to come to this world and sleep in this beautiful room of yours honey" The queen and she walk out from the room to the next room.

*Knock knock slowly* "Jongin~ I'm coming~" the queen said and open the door. She saw little jongin in his cradle and looking at her. "You still awake? Why you didnt sleep yet my dear?" "I was waiting for you and while i was waiting for you i play with nini~!" He said while gave the queen a cute brown bear. "Come here you~ let me help you to fall sleep faster" The queen hold up the little jongin and she sit on the couch next to the cradle.

(Prince Jongin's Bedroom)

The queen sang a lulaby song and not a long after that the prince has fall asleep. "Good night my prince" she said while put the prince carefully in his cradle and kiss him on the forehead before she close the door and went to the next prince room.

*Knock knock* "I'm coming hunnie~" "Mommm~" he said when he heard the queen's voice. "What are you playing hunnie?" "I play this fluffy teddy mom~!" "It's 10 p.m my dear let's sleep! Shall we~" "Okayy~" the queen then lift up Prince Sehun and put him in the cradle and sang a lullaby to him until he fall asleep. "Good night my prince" "Good night mom uwahh~" the queen kiss the prince and went outside to the next room. 

(Prince Sehun's Room)

"Alright let's move on to the other twin's room".

*Knock knock* "Cominggg~" Prince Tao said when he heard someone knock the door. "Hey~ Why you guys still didn't sleep yet?" "Mommyy~~" Prince tao running and hug the queen's leg with his little hand. "Hey my little pandaa~ Why you didn't sleep yet? Kyungsoo why you didnt sleep also? It's almost 11 p.m" "hehehe i didnt feel sleepy yet mom" "Aigoo now go on your bed now" "Alright mom" "Now let's go to sleep" the queen said and lift up the Prince to his bed. She pull up the blanket for both of them. She read a book for them and a few minute later both of them fall asleep. "Good night my prince" she said and kiss their forehead before went outside and close the door.

(Prince Kyungsoo and Prince Zi Tao's room)

 

"Alright 4 done 8 more" The queen talk to herself and move on to the beagle line's room.

From far away the queen can heard the triple voices. "Yahh!!! Shut up i want to sleep!!" the Prince Jong Dae's voices. "I think he mad at those kids" the queen said and laughing slowly while walking to their room. She hide a little from their door to look at inside. Little Jongdae was shouting from up stair of the bunk bed. The other two was running from each other. "Hey~ Can i coming?" the queen said those two stop running and they run toward the door. "Mommy!!" Prince Baekhyun hugging the queen's leg on the right while Prince Chanyeol hugging the other one. "Heyy guys i can't walk if you guys hug my legs like this" then the queen heard a little foot step toward her. Then she heard the crying voices from your below. The queen looks down and saw Prince Baekhyun and Prince Chanyeol cry while hold their head because Prince Jongdae hit them on their head. "Are you guys crazy? What if mommy fell? She's pregnant of our little sis" he said. Their crying voices gone and they pout while looking at the queen. "Mommy i'm sorry~" "Yea me too~" "Aigoo my little baby, It's okay i will forgive you if you go to you guys bed and sleep" then you heard all three was running to their own bed. Prince jongdae bed was upstair, On the below there's two other bed. Each one of it belong to the other prince.

(Beagle Line Prince's Room)

(Prince Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol)

"Good night my dear" "Good night mom~" three of them said. The queen kiss each one of them before turn off the lamp and close the door. After a few walk, She heard a door was flew open and those two was running from Prince Jongdae toward her and hiding behind her. "hey hey what's the matter" "Mommy! Look at them! I was trying to sleep and they make an annoying voices~!!" he said while trying to use his lighting power to each one of them when he saw their head behind the queen. "Jongdae dont hurt your brother" the queen warning him. "Okay" he said while pouting. Then he walk away from the queen and went to the bedroom. "Go and ask his forgiveness, If not i will tell your dad about this" the queen warning. "Okay! Don't tell dad about this please~" "Okay i dont if you go into your room and ask forgiveness at your brother, Understood?" "Understood!" both of them said while laughing and run to their room. "Aish this kids really.. haishh hahaha" The queen said while laughing. "The next room.." she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter